Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

6 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

think it'd have to be Mario augustin and our first for Bledsoe.

and I'd do that.

As much as I'd hate to see Mario go, it would be a logical move. It would be too risky to give up Payton due to Bledsoe's injury concerns, and I think Payton would be a great backup PG

Some PHX fans would take Mudiay and fillers and Mudiay has been pretty bad.

You could get Augustin who's a decent backup and Mario-Bender might get their **** together, with that Croatian connection

3 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

As much as I'd hate to see Mario go, it would be a logical move. It would be too risky to give up Payton due to Bledsoe's injury concerns, and I think Payton would be a great backup PG

Some PHX fans would take Mudiay and fillers and Mudiay has been pretty bad.

You could get Augustin who's a decent backup and Mario-Bender might get their **** together, with that Croatian connection

and a pick that's better than what Denver can offer you.

Id be ok with trading Mario, Augustine and our first.

I wonder if Bledose or EP would be happy to come of the bench or we would need to make another trade or sign&trade when his contract expires.

Good problem to have tho, will give us a piece to trade down the line if a good option comes up, similar to Vic/Fournier situation with 2 starter caliber players.

I mean, if Mario + Augustin + pick is all it's gonna take to get it done, then it needs to get done.  I feel like Suns will be asking for more than that but they might not have the leverage anymore.

Just now, random said:

Id be ok with trading Mario, Augustine and our first.

I wonder if Bledose or EP would be happy to come of the bench or we would need to make another trade or sign&trade when his contract expires.

Good problem to have tho, will give us a piece to trade down the line if a good option comes up, similar to Vic/Fournier situation with 2 starter caliber players.

yeah. and if it doesn't work you could trade Bledsoe again at the deadline. or trade payton. or just let payton walk. or resign payton and run a two point guard lineup at times.

3 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I mean, if Mario + Augustin + pick is all it's gonna take to get it done, then it needs to get done.  I feel like Suns will be asking for more than that but they might not have the leverage anymore.

speculated trades are mudiay, Faried for Bledsoe. not a great market so early in the season. half the league cant be traded until mid December. limits opportunities.

I don't see EP okay coming off the bench. I'd give up Payton, Hezonja and Biz for Bledsoe and Chandler. I think that helps them and us.

6 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I don't see EP okay coming off the bench. I'd give up Payton, Hezonja and Biz for Bledsoe and Chandler. I think that helps them and us.

I think getting them to take biz would require multiple firsts from us.

1 hour ago, ML6 said:

No, your original post stated "anyone of substance" which is why I laughed.  There is a difference between "anyone of substance" and "key pieces", but you are treating them identically.

Here is a list of players "of substance": EP, Fournier, Ross, AG, Vuc, Simmons, Isaac, Hezonja (depending on how optimistic you are)

Here is a list of "key pieces": AG

I agree with you that we shouldn't trade them AG, but my point is that it's kinda silly to suggest they should entertain our trade offer that gives up nothing of substance -- the Suns aren't just going to gift us a talented player for no return. 

It's subjective. Substance to us may not be of substance to them. 

We do not give them anything of substance from our perspective.

Simmons, AG, Vuch, Isaac, Fournier, Ross, and EP are of substance to us and players I would not trade for Bledsoe. 

I don't know if I'd trade Mario simply because of Bledsoe's knees and Mario's youth/potential but I'd consider it.