Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2017 Watch the Playoffs Thread!

Yeah, the really annoying thing is that they probably could have given us a better package than Toronto for Ibaka, and still have enough assets to get Paul George or Butler AND still have assets, without hurting their core team-but decided not to.

With how iffy Cleveland has looked this year, it would have been a perfect opportunity for them.

thinking about it. they probably could have pulled George and Cousins.

That too, though teams were hesitant about Cousins for a reason.

Boston is annoying because they have let so many of their assets rot and lose value instead of cashing them in for improvements, and it seems like they are continuing now.

What is Boston even aiming for? Right now they are built as a good regular team with one star (Thomas) who has major flaws. I don't see this team as a contender, but it feels like they aren't even trying to build a contender right now, when they have the pieces to.

What is Boston even aiming for? Right now they are built as a good regular team with one star (Thomas) who has major flaws. I don't see this team as a contender, but it feels like they aren't even trying to build a contender right now, when they have the pieces to.

A week ago I would have considered Boston as a contender but not now. I'm rooting for the Bulls and it's great to see Rondo play good basketball again. Particularly as it's not against Orlando.

A week ago I would have considered Boston as a contender but not now. I'm rooting for the Bulls and it's great to see Rondo play good basketball again. Particularly as it's not against Orlando.

Nah, Boston gave up being a contender this year when they didn't make a move to fix their horrific rebounding at the trade deadline. They're not built at all for playoff basketball, they're way too soft inside. I think the Bulls take the series in 6

Nah, Boston gave up being a contender this year when they didn't make a move to fix their horrific rebounding at the trade deadline. They're not built at all for playoff basketball, they're way too soft inside. I think the Bulls take the series in 6

Someone should have told the Celtics this when they gave horford 100 million

I think their plan was to build a fringe contender and get bounced in the ECF, while still selling tickets and keeping their Brooklyn picks for a real run at the title in 2023

that Brooklyn pick is valuable. what if that player becomes great? He could even be as good as paul George!

:svgsad:/>

IT and Fultz alone would be jaw dropping.

God I want them to land like 4 and us to steal number 1.

IT and Fultz alone would be jaw dropping.

God I want them to land like 4 and us to steal number 1.

Everyone who knows Boston suggests they're going to trade Thomas while his value is highest.

Everyone who knows Boston suggests they're going to trade Thomas while his value is highest.

Probably depends on draft selection but either way, I wouldn't doubt it.

I just think it would be just as good with those two down the road.

Their fans complain about having 0 bench scorers as well. They could've had Vucevic for very little return

It's tough, but thinking about it I think Ainge made the right decision. GSW were rightfully marketed as absolute juggernauts and the future is bright for Boston.

Jaylen Brown + Zizic + top 4 pick in a stacked draft + Nets' 2018 draft pick (guaranteed to be in the lottery) + whatever they get for Isaiah Thomas

Great stuff