Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2017 Watch the Playoffs Thread!

Durant joining the Warriors was not good for basketball and a weak move on his part. Hopefully this team collapses sooner than later.

You can't use Kevin Durant as your example for not having heart. That guy is all heart.

Yeah I can.

It's my opinion.

He has heart but I just don't see him as champion. He was suppose to win. No one had much doubt. It was pretty much set once he signed that contract.

Yeah. You're right. Durant should have spent his career on a franchise that blew up its dynasty in order to maintain low salary figures. He should have stayed on the fourth best team in the league, likely never winning a championship, and endured more narratives about how he wasn't a winner, ultimately being forgotten in this era like a modern day Fat Lever or something. All to appease fans who attach too much morality to sports.

That's what he should have done.

Never said he should've stayed. Never said he should've stayed with them entirely. What he did was self explanatory and it wasn't what a champion does. It's what a ring chaser does.

Rather he wins there or at OKC, I get nothing out of it.

I actually want him to stay there for his entirety so that a team has an opportunity to beat the snot out of them.

I'm going to hate watching this Golden State Ring Chasers team for years to come. Really hope they somehow collapse

Nah you're weak. My criteria is my life. Not everyone gets to walk on to a stacked situation and breeze on by. Some have to persevere. Some have things actually stacked against them and don't sell out to win.

And those who are the best at what they do get to pick and choose who they do it for and how much they are paid to do it. That is also life

KD put in the work to be the second best player in the league. He took OKC to the finals, led the league in scoring multiple times, and was league MVP once. To negate all of this and act like he has never faced adversity and has just coasted in the NBA is idiotic. You are being an idiot

Today i learned the only titles that count are those won by the second best team or worse.

People are a bunch of babies. People don't trash Moses Malone for leaving the Rockets after an MVP season to join a loaded 76ers team and win a title. People will forget about this in time and Durant will be remembered for being the best player on a championship team.

And those who are the best at what they do get to pick and choose who they do it for and how much they are paid to do it. That is also life

KD put in the work to be the second best player in the league. He took OKC to the finals, led the league in scoring multiple times, and was league MVP once. To negate all of this and act like he has never faced adversity and has just coasted in the NBA is idiotic. You are being an idiot

Never said he doesn't work or isn't talented.

I'm saying I don't view him as a true champion for joining a team like GS, a team that beat him, a team that he hasn't beaten, a two time finals appearance, to win a ring. So no, you're being the *****ing idiot for not reading correctly and also for thinking I should have the same opinion that you have.

People are a bunch of babies. People don't trash Moses Malone for leaving the Rockets after an MVP season to join a loaded 76ers team and win a title. People will forget about this in time and Durant will be remembered for being the best player on a championship team.

People who don't remember it wil be people who didn't witness it or it will be people who remember LBJ and Cleveland's ship more.

Never said he doesn't work or isn't talented.

I'm saying I don't view him as a true champion for joining a team like GS, a team that beat him, a team that he hasn't beaten, a two time finals appearance, to win a ring. So no, you're being the *****ing idiot for not reading correctly and also for thinking I should have the same opinion that you have.

I feel like this is all post shaq ptsd

I feel like this is all post shaq ptsd

Sigh. No man. You're really losing depth with this. Quite disappointed with you.

I literally sat there and just observed KD and calmly said to myself, I just don't see a champion. Dude couldn't have chosen a more easier path to a ship. That's it. No Shaq reasons or anything like that so stop it.

Just meh. KD is one of the best players in the game and I'm not going to take away his statistical performance but to say there's no difference between how he won it and how LBJ won it for a Cleveland?

It's just me. I like to see people who fail get back up and overcome the adversity. Not pick up their ball and join the reigning champions to be one. Just loses its value to me.

It's my opinion and I don't expect it to be an popular one.

Sigh. No man. You're really losing depth with this. Quite disappointed with you.

I literally sat there and just observed KD and calmly said to myself, I just don't see a champion. Dude couldn't have chosen a more easier path to a ship. That's it. No Shaq reasons or anything like that so stop it.

Just meh. KD is one of the best players in the game and I'm not going to take away his statistical performance but to say there's no difference between how he won it and how LBJ won it for a Cleveland?

It's just me. I like to see people who fail get back up and overcome the adversity. Not pick up their ball and join the reigning champions to be one. Just loses its value to me.

It's my opinion and I don't expect it to be an popular one.

I think you're just over moralizing basketball. And i think you're misplacing blame. Its not like Durant snuck on a championship team like Karl Malone playing for the mle. He took the maximum salary every franchise could offer him (except okc). Why should we chide him for preferring to play for golden state instead of Boston?

Blame the league for not smoothing the cap. Not Durant for wanting to have fun at his job

• Upvote 1