Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2017 Watch the Playoffs Thread!

So did Derrick Favors stop being good? Was he ever? I remember he was a hot a couple years back who was discussed as a trade target

I think Favors is a solid ball player, never gonna be a star. He dropped off a bit because I think he's more suited to be a 5 in today's NBA than a 4, and Rudy Gobert's emergence has hindered him.

I think Favors is a solid ball player, never gonna be a star. He dropped off a bit because I think he's more suited to be a 5 in today's NBA than a 4, and Rudy Gobert's emergence has hindered him.

He was fine the last 2 years though. Had a PER of over 20 in ~2000 minutes played each year, and Gobert was already good then and also playing ~2000 minutes a season.

I wonder if this year was just a fluke. Will have to see next year.

That was one of the biggest choke jobs I have seen by Houston. Kawhi hurt for the overtime and they gave up on their offensive game.

Harden was terrible after halftime. Really terrible

That was one of the biggest choke jobs I have seen by Houston. Kawhi hurt for the overtime and they gave up on their offensive game.

Harden was terrible after halftime. Really terrible

Fun to watch though!

That awkward moment when Jonathon Simmons is better than anyone on our team

I think it partially has to do with playing with better players. I'd have to think someone like Gordon on the spurs would be a beast. Shoot, even Fournier would be a baller there. But props to the spurs organization for accumulating those types of players and staying consistent.