Sign in to follow this  
Magicman28

Henny has been fired!

lol Rob took the whiteboard pic? trying to get himself fired? must've really hated it.

Nah, Patricio Garino's agent took the pic and posted it to Instagram.

lol, now a different opinion is considered "trolling"

Now I remember why I stopped posting here for as long as I did. Same fans that boo'd Grant Hill.

lol, now a different opinion is considered "trolling"

Now I remember why I stopped posting here for as long as I did. Same fans that boo'd Grant Hill.

Glad he will come back as gm...

Payton, you said yourself the future is not known.

So why purposefully lose a game for a future that is out of anybody's control?

That's absolutely idiotic.

But keep making assumptions about other areas of my life. Quite frankly it says more about you than it does me.

Payton, you said yourself the future is not known.

So why purposefully lose a game for a future that is out of anybody's control?

That's absolutely idiotic.

But keep making assumptions about other areas of my life. Quite frankly it says more about you than it does me.

Probably because why would you not want better odds at being successful?

I really don't get how this is even being debated. That's fine if you don't want to cheer for losses, I can get that morally. But I don't see how anyone can deny that the higher you draft or the better odds you have at drafting higher just give you a better overall shot at success.

I'm sad. Feel like Rob was hamstrung by bull**** "make the playoffs" mandate and that we're about to hire some guy who comes in, trades our future picks for a bunch of average vets and gets us the 8th seed.

Rob definitely made mistakes but don't feel he was as bad as this disaster of an organisation made him look.

• Upvote 2

Where are you reading that? Here's what I'm reading from Robbins:

"Hennigan’s decision to hire Jacque Vaughn as head coach in 2012 was disastrous. It would have been difficult for any coach to win with the players Vaughn was provided, but Vaughn didn’t provide the accountability the young players needed.

In addition, Hennigan did not require Vaughn to fill out his assistant-coaching staff with highly experienced assistant coaches who could have helped develop the young players, would have helped Vaughn build a winning culture and would have helped Vaughn with the inevitable X’s-and-O’s learning curve that any inexperienced head coach faces.

When the Magic hired Scott Skiles in 2015 — a move made with Martins’ strong backing — Hennigan and Skiles clashed repeatedly, and Skiles ultimately resigned after one season in the job."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-sp-magic-fire-rob-hennigan-0414-story.html

Oh, wow. They changed that last part of the story

Probably an angry call from Martins changed that last part.

It initially said something along the lines of "a move made by Martins at the protest of hennigan"

I'm 100% sure it said "protest" because i used the same language in my post purposefully