Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Wish we had something to give without sucking afterwards.

Dude, we already DO suck very badly. We need a total makeover. I'd trade every guy we have except AG for whatever pick we could get for them, sign some 1 year vets for the bench, and let all the new young guys get most of the minutes to see what we have. Next year we weed whoever doesn't look good and repeat.

Dude, we already DO suck very badly. We need a total makeover. I'd trade every guy we have except AG for whatever pick we could get for them, sign some 1 year vets for the bench, and let all the new young guys get most of the minutes to see what we have. Next year we weed whoever doesn't look good and repeat.

This is problematic thinking. We have a few nice pieces that would look a whole lot better if we had someone to run the offense through and not run a point guard and a center that aren't optimized for this era.

You get that guy. You get rid of Augustin. You get a few bench guys that can play on both ends of the court and we're back on track

This is problematic thinking. We have a few nice pieces that would look a whole lot better if we had someone to run the offense through and not run a point guard and a center that aren't optimized for this era.

You get that guy. You get rid of Augustin. You get a few bench guys that can play on both ends of the court and we're back on track

Define nice.

Guys who can be the 4th through 7th best guy on a contender, and potentially more with Gordon

I'm not sure anyone on our roster can be the 4th best player on a contender, especially considering the definition of 'contender' has changed quite a bit in the last few seasons.

Define nice.

Guys who belong in an nba rotation of they were cast in the right roles.

For as down as i am sometimes on Fournier, if you stuck him on Memphis i think the league would view him a lot more positively. Same goes for ross, meeks, and to a lesser degree biyombo.

Guys who belong in an nba rotation of they were cast in the right roles.

For as down as i am sometimes on Fournier, if you stuck him on Memphis i think the league would view him a lot more positively. Same goes for ross, meeks, and to a lesser degree biyombo.

Sure, but can Memphis really be considered a 'contender'?

Sure, but can Memphis really be considered a 'contender'?

I didn't say a contender.

If we're judging players based on being able to play on a contender based on last years finals it invalidates much of the nba.