Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

His and EPs growth have been linear, we have just hoped for exponential

Not really. Not if you separate everything by pre/ post all star. It's trending upward but there's dips

To be fair, this is what 3/4's the forum does when P4TW posts something.

It makes sense that if you agree with what someone posts you would piggyback off it. I do it all the time.

Why bring me into this?

Why bring me into this?

He's saying in a not so couth manner that 3/4 of the forum are sheep following the mod's every word.

It's really probably more like 50%

To be fair, this is what 3/4's the forum does when P4TW posts something.

It makes sense that if you agree with what someone posts you would piggyback off it. I do it all the time.

3/4's of the forum do their homework and bring something to the convo other than "yeah! ____ suck!"

It's like clockwork with him. To the point where I've wondered if it was actually you.

I've agreed and disagreed with P4TW. Go look at our talks about Isaac. Difference is we both have substance to our opinions so usually it ends without much of a conflict if any at all.

The issue with him is his forest for the trees purgatory he's stuck in. Anyone can find substance to a point they're trying to make, some have a harder time fitting into the big picture.

The issue with him is his forest for the trees purgatory he's stuck in. Anyone can find substance to a point they're trying to make, some have a harder time fitting into the big picture.

Lol

Why bring me into this?

Didn't mean it negatively just people piggy back off you more than anyone on here.

It's a compliment if anything.

Didn't mean it negatively just people piggy back off you more than anyone on here.

It's a compliment if anything.

Yeah yeah yeah. And here i was agreeing with you

Yeah yeah yeah. And here i was agreeing with you

Yea it just didn't feel natural did it? Lol

We agree like 50% of the time which isn't terrible at all.

But back to AG. I would go 15.6/7.4 so I'm slightly under the vegas line I created of 16

Yea it just didn't feel natural did it? Lol

We agree like 50% of the time which isn't terrible at all.

But back to AG. I would go 15.6/7.4 so I'm slightly under the vegas line I created of 16

I just don't see the rebounding numbers to be that high. If he continued with last year trend, then he will find himself guarding SG's, SF and occasionally PG's and will likely be in less rebounding positions.

I see him more of a 18/6 but very inconsistent. With some high scoring games And some 8ppg games.

I just don't see the rebounding numbers to be that high. If he continued with last year trend, then he will find himself guarding SG's, SF and occasionally PG's and will likely be in less rebounding positions.

I see him more of a 18/6 but very inconsistent. With some high scoring games And some 8ppg games.

I agree with the rebounding. Could be lower for sure. But if you play 35 minutes a night at PF you just get them by default.

See the 18ppg thing that you said, the reason why I don't think it's possible is because exactly what you said. He will have 20 one night and then 8 the next. To average 18-20 a game, you have to be consistent. I don't see AG all the sudden becoming tha guy this season. Maybe the year after but I say it's still to soon for us to see that player.