Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

I honestly think we are a top 6 team in the East this season with this current squad. Or with defo could be.

We're replacing 36% of the minutes played last year assuming this is the team.

We don't know how improvement will manifest. Will it be a modest 34 wins as we're trying to figure out what rotation fits best? or will the improvement be significant and we end up as a 42 win team

41 wins was the 6th seed in 14-15

42 wins was the 7th seed in 10-11

41 wins was the 6th seed in 08-09

so it's not really crazy to suggest we could be the 6th seed. I'm not really ready to say we're a playoff team yet though.

Honestly, I think everything depends on EP.

Payton and AG without doubt. I think AG at PF this season if all things go to plan will be a borderline all star

I am not just trying to be a homer... this team is deep now

Yup and we're not going to do that.

If the cavs say "hey, we'll give you Irving we just want AG" and we pass, that'd be incredibly stupid.

Payton and AG without doubt. I think AG at PF this season if all things go to plan will be a borderline all star

How would he be an all star this year?

What moves does he have that would propel him to put up the numbers necessary to be an all star on the offensive end? The east is horrific, so anything is possible I suppose--but AG would have to completely evolve to be an all star this year.

the all stars are going to be weird this year. if Carmelo gets traded west these are the forwards with all star potential left in the east

harris

giannis

batum?

Middleton? (are these two guards?)

horford? (center?)

porzingis

Ibaka

love

LeBron

derozan?

they took 6 forwards last year.

Honestly, I think everything depends on EP.

It's always depended on EP -- every year it has depended on EP - and every year EP lets us down. Forgive me for now believing he can elevated us this time around. I would love to be pleasantly surprised.

How would he be an all star this year?

What moves does he have that would propel him to put up the numbers necessary to be an all star on the offensive end? The east is horrific, so anything is possible I suppose--but AG would have to completely evolve to be an all star this year.

with butler, George, millsap, maybe Carmelo leaving the cupboard is pretty bare.

If the cavs say "hey, we'll give you Irving we just want AG" and we pass, that'd be incredibly stupid.

Especially if Isaac turns out to be good.

No. This team is being built as elite defense. AG is elite defense. AG will surpass Iriving in a couple years as far as importance to a team. You'll see.

with butler, George, millsap, maybe Carmelo leaving the cupboard is pretty bare.

I agree. The east all stars are going to be a complete joke. Even with that. I don't see Gordon making it unless he develops an offensive game.

the all stars are going to be weird this year. if Carmelo gets traded west these are the forwards with all star potential left in the east

harris

giannis

batum?

Middleton? (are these two guards?)

horford? (center?)

porzingis

Ibaka

love

LeBron

derozan?

they took 6 forwards last year.

Gordon?

I agree. The east all stars are going to be a complete joke. Even with that. I don't see Gordon making it unless he develops an offensive game.

depends on team success plus whoever our leading scorer is plus a couple injuries.

Fournier could be an all star.

vuceivc could be an all star.

payton cant. too many guards.