Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Best thing ever if we trade for Cj. Question is, what would it take. Still haven't given up on Mario so

Hopefully we can clear some pt for him.

Get rid of vuc and Evan and I'm happy.

Vuc. Biyombo will start and Speights will be backup. If management read our boards, they'd know loverboys played selfish ball. I think management is on the side of Payton, who is close to Gordon. Payton/AG/Biz are friends. I have a feeling locker room discord was with Fournier/Vuc vs. the rest of the team.

Fournier and Vuc are gone.

Your words to weltmans ears. Lol

Biz

Gordon

Ross

Simmons

Payton

Speights

Isaac

Hezonja

Aflalo

Mack

To me, this team may end up being competitive. Defensively, the starting team is great. The second unit would have some scoring punch.

Maybe it's just me but I don't see the signing of AA as meaning Fournier is traded.

We signed a 31 year old to a 1 year deal so that means s our best offensive player whose 24 is now traded? There better be some good return.

Everyone talks a ton of $hit about Fournier on here but this team struggles to score as it is and he's our best scorer. I'm fine trading him, and AA is nice depth--but I want real return--not some BS just to dump Fournier. That's doesn't make sense to me.

Biz

Gordon

Ross

Simmons

Payton

Speights

Isaac

Hezonja

Aflalo

Mack

To me, this team may end up being competitive. Defensively, the starting team is great. The second unit would have some scoring punch.

What happens to Vuc and Fournier?

FWIW:

Twitter rumor is we're shopping Mario hard.

I cannot wait for BKN to get Mario and he averages 18 a game next year.

Vuc. Biyombo will start and Speights will be backup. If management read our boards, they'd know loverboys played selfish ball. I think management is on the side of Payton, who is close to Gordon. Payton/AG/Biz are friends. I have a feeling locker room discord was with Fournier/Vuc vs. the rest of the team.

Fournier and Vuc are gone.

I don't drink alcohol but I'd have to open a cold one for that

• Upvote 1

Your words to weltmans ears. Lol

It's common knowledge that Payton, Gordon, and Biz are good friends, I think. Plus, I sense there was tension, especially with what Fournier was tweeting. Based on what's being published out there, it seems like management wants to keep Payton. Let's see if I'm correct. If anything, Vuc definitely doesn't fit the DNA of this "new" Magic team. Fournier is at least a feisty player. But with the Aflalo and Simmons signing ...

What happens to Vuc and Fournier?

Read the post before. I foresee those two being the ones out for trade bait. Now there's twitter chatter about Mario. Perhaps Aflalo is simply replacement for Mario, which leaves us back to square 1.