Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Not sure we go with the same starting unit that earned us a high lottery pick last year. I would guess Simmons has the best chance to breakout this year.

that lineup played 19 games together last year. can't really blame them.

whelp. Drew wins

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account

@wojespn

Following

 More

Free agent Arron Afflalo has agreed to a one-year deal with the Orlando Magic, league source tells ESPN.

Yup. Definite log jam.

Trade coming.

Vuc/Biyombo/Speights

AG/Isaac

Fournier/Afflalo/Mario

Ross/Simmons/Iwundu

EP/Mack/DJ

Hezonja is human victory cigar

Vuc, Fournier and to a lesser extent Ross should be available to the highest bidders. This team isn't a contender. The Magic need cap space and future assets. All three of those players are entering their prime and are worth something to a contender, not a team like the Magic looking to rebuild. Here is the dichotomy on this board that boggles my mind. How can Henny be a terrible GM, yet the talent he acquired and relied upon in the rebuild (Vuc and Fournier) be adored by the same fans that trash Henny?

Biyombo/Speights/Isaac

AG/Isaac/Mario

Afflalo/Mario

Simons/Mario/Iwundu

EP/Mack/DJ

Simmons could be a problem if he doesnt get minutes since that was supposedly a reason for coming here.

A)RIP Mario.

B)They play Simmons at the 1 sometimes with Mario as a point forward and Mack is 3rd string.

C)Someone is getting dealt.

I don't see how we can't make a trade. They've got to have something cooking or else our team makes no sense.

Afflalo just got off starting 45 games for sacramento. he's not coming here to be 12th man.

simmons is due minutes. I don't know how many, but some.

Fournier and ross are pretty much locked in to 60.

those 4 should lock up sg/sf minutes with somebody being underplayed.

so that leaves Isaac to PF backup scraps. less if speights plays a few minutes there.

I agree I'm starting to smell something delicious (hopefully Kyrie beef or McCullum macaroni maybe invite some Cousins over to eat next summer if we're really lucky). 6 possibly 7 players at sg/sf doesn't make the most sense. Regardless I'm strapped in all hail the new regime!

Yea Mario is gone.

Trade has to be coming.

Mario doesn't fix things. More likely its Payton and Fournier. Mario could be included but who knows

Every guy we drafted or signed with the exception of speights is a good defender. Payton, Fournier, Mario, vucevic don't fit that.

I'm thinking a trade is coming. Then again, maybe we'll just roll with this and see who produces until the trade deadline.