Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Triple double machine but can't shoot vs volume scorer but selfish player.

Idk if I'd call Payton a triple double machine, nor is their any real proof that triple doubles equal wins.

Also, I think Kyrie wanting a trade was because lebron told him he's leaving after next year. Kyrie probably just said whatever I'm leaving now then. Alas, this sets up perfect for lebron to once again leave Cleveland only this time he won't get any criticism. "Oh well you can't expect lebron to stay I mean look at the cavs roster he wants to win".

Kyrie is making it easy for lebron to leave--which was always gonna happen.

Ouch.

How does that makes us happy?

-13 wins.

75% of this board want to get rid of either Fournier, Vooch or Payton. I say ship them out and every problem should be solved!

I think the days of centers that don't protect the rim are pretty much gone in the new NBA.

People who can put the ball in the basket will never be gone in the NBA. Especially if you are 7 feet tall. Good offense beats good defense every time. I get it, most are tired of Nik, he is still quite underrated around here. Except for perhaps Isaac, he probably has the most value on the team still.

This trade should make everybody happy at last:

CLE/NY/ORL/PHX

I would drench myself with a hose and run full force blind folded inside a electrical substation if we did that.

I literally would line up in 4-3 formation and blitz the **** out of everything.

People who can put the ball in the basket will never be gone in the NBA. Especially if you are 7 feet tall. Good offense beats good defense every time. I get it, most are tired of Nik, he is still quite underrated around here. Except for perhaps Isaac, he probably has the most value on the team still.

Enes Kanter says hi

Enes Kanter says hi

Kanter is making 18 mil per next 2 years. Vuch less then 13.

Vuch has value in a Kanter type role.

I'm done with Vuch too, but I do think we $hit on him almost too much on here. He should have some trade value.

I've seen trolls from other teams suggest more palatable trades.

Tell me about it... everybody is ranting about Fournier, Vooch and Payton and now you want to get Irving with these players? Troll yourself!

Great teams traditionally built through the draft (Heat with Wade/LeBron/Bosh an anomaly) so I hope we do not panic (our usual reaction) thinking Kyrie will be a savior. I do not see one player, even a great one like Kyrie (especially giving up so much to get him) making this team an immediate contender. My hope is that Isaac/AG combo develops into the best duo 3/4/5 combo in the league. Isaac played PG as a sophomore in high school. Still like his potential more than DSJ. Fortunately new regime had that choice at #6 this year and I think (hope) they got it right. I still would love to see if we could entice Boston to give us Brooklyn's # 1 pick next year and keep our own to build more. Vucevic (who I actually like) would be the bait (the one and only position Boston is lacking). If not I would love to see if this new regime can develop the young players on this team. 2-3 year project at best but "patience is a virtue."