Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

I know Mario will see time at the 4. this has nothing to do with Mario. we have 13 guys on the roster. we need to add one more. the path to minutes or development for Hunt with Ross, Fournier, Simmons, Iwundu, Mario, Isaac all in front of him at the 2/3 doesn't make sense. adding a fourth center doesn't make sense. adding a fourth point guard doesn't make sense.

the thing that makes the most sense is adding another 4. a four that is closer to a traditional four because we really don't have that on the roster.

Thomas Robinson?

mack-simmons-mario-isaac-biz is so much better than augustin-watson-mario-green-biyombo

So are you seeing some hope for our team? Certainly the mathematics show that a lot of our games were lost due to a very poor second unit. We are slightly above average with the original starting five of Vuc/Gordon/Fournier/Ross/Payton. With hopeful improvement from Gordon and Payton with style of play that matches their strengths, analysts say the Magic will surprise the NBA this year. We maybe playoff ready.

So are you seeing some hope for our team? Certainly the mathematics show that a lot of our games were lost due to a very poor second unit. We are slightly above average with the original starting five of Vuc/Gordon/Fournier/Ross/Payton. With hopeful improvement from Gordon and Payton with style of play that matches their strengths, analysts say the Magic will surprise the NBA this year. We maybe playoff ready.

need to see how things work in preseason.

Thomas Robinson?

I've mentioned Jordan Hill earlier. Still think he's an option for a bench warming 4/5. Hornets apparently looking at him.

Robinson would be a decent guy.

Maybe Lavoy Allen?

yes bianchi, we should have brought back the guy who was so bad/toxic to the Atlanta Hawks they took on more salary to dump him.

The salary is about the same is about the same only difference is 2 years vs 3 years. The hawks also changed management and are going in a completely different direction.

The salary is about the same is about the same only difference is 2 years vs 3 years. The hawks also changed management and are going in a completely different direction.

yes. and three years of salary is a worse proposition than two years of salary for a rebuilding team.

If the argument is "We shouldn't have signed Biz" fine. that's a really solid argument.

but lets not justify "we should have signed marginally less bad player instead".

Just stick with no biz.

yes bianchi, we should have brought back the guy who was so bad/toxic to the Atlanta Hawks they took on more salary to dump him.

I dont like DH but I dont dislike him either. But DH is a better overall player than Biz.

Remember that his desire to come here was prior signing the Atlanta contract. We should has offered him a 15 mil. Per year contract which was equivalent to what Green got and maybe skipped that 17 per year contract we ended with Biz.

I dont like DH but I dont dislike him either. But DH is a better overall player than Biz.

Remember that his desire to come here was prior signing the Atlanta contract. We should has offered him a 15 mil. Per year contract which was equivalent to what Green got and maybe skipped that 17 per year contract we ended with Biz.

How about not pay either. That's a much better argument than sign Dwight