Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Fournier is fine.

Fournier is a market inefficiency when we have ross who is similar making 6.5 million less.

Fournier also doesn't fit what it seems like we're trying to do long term.

I think Fournier has value. He just isn't as valuable as his contract suggests he should be.

When it comes to players? They respect the hell out of him.

He's done absolutely noting since Lebron left him. They might respect him, that doesn't mean they're lining up to play with him.

He's done absolutely noting since Lebron left him. They might respect him, that doesn't mean they're lining up to play with him.

They'll go play with Wade before they'll play with Fournier and Vuch.

They'll go play with Wade before they'll play with Fournier and Vuch.

Who is they? Wade hasn't shown the ability to attract a free agent since lebron left. What makes you think him at 35 playing on for one of the worst teams of the past 5 years is gonna all the sudden change that?

If you could guarantee me a motivated D Wade who played hard for 70ish games I'd do that deal in a heart beat. I don't think you'd get that though. You'd probably just get a guy who complained until you agreed to buy him out so he could go to Cleveland.

If you could guarantee me a motivated D Wade who played hard for 70ish games I'd do that deal in a heart beat. I don't think you'd get that though. You'd probably just get a guy who complained until you agreed to buy him out so he could go to Cleveland.

Yep. You'd get the opposite of a motivated Wade here. The "injuries" would be constant.

Or play for 60-70 games dropping 18, 4 and 4, teach our young guys about winning, regain our credibility in the NBA, come off the books and maybe sign for cheap as he also recruits guys here or we just have cap flexibility.

Wade playing 60-70 games! Rofl

That wade is long gone