Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Don't really like either as a 3 though.

I prefer a trade. Agree without soul about trading for another lottery pick. I just don't think in a heavy pg draft we have much leverage.

What lotto teams are in "win-now" mode? While they might not be great trade chips, I think Fournier, Ross and Vooch have value to a contending team.

What lotto teams are in "win-now" mode? While they might not be great trade chips, I think Fournier, Ross and Vooch have value to a contending team.

New Orleans.

It's tricky, because if you're looking to trade player for pick, the team also needs to have the necessary cap space to absorb the player's contract. Fournier at 17 mill, Ross at 10.5, and Vucevic at 12 means we'd more than likely need to take someone back

Isn't signing Rudy Gay this summer super similar to signing Jeff Green last summer?

No, it's worse because Gay will get a maxed out multi-year deal

Whether he gets a max or not he'll still be getting $18-20M per from someone

i don't think so.

im betting on something like 3/40. There's not a crazy amount of money available this summer.

If you haven't seen it yet check out Game of Zones latest episode featuring the Magic it's pretty funny. Sorry Mario lol...

If you haven't seen it yet check out Game of Zones latest episode featuring the Magic it's pretty funny. Sorry Mario lol...

I'm really happy for Bleacher Report's rise. They truly are on a roll