Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Haven't seen much of Mack, he any good?

He's a solid backup.

Had a decent year 15-16. Averaged 13, 5, and 4. Shot 36% from 3 at Utah.

Woohoo averaged 31% from 3 last 2 years.

Yea I actually thought he was a better 3 point shooter. For some reason I thought he was. Then I went and checked the stats and was surprised, not in a good way. He's probably better then Watson though.

Yea I actually thought he was a better 3 point shooter. For some reason I thought he was. Then I went and checked the stats and was surprised, not in a good way. He's probably better then Watson though.

You could say he's better than Watson and so is EVERYONE!

So the weltman era starts with shelvin Mack. Whoa get your playoff tickets now! He must have a great wingspan. Hahahaha

Actually it started with Jonathan Isaac.

So the weltman era starts with shelvin Mack. Whoa get your playoff tickets now! He must have a great wingspan. Hahahaha

No the Weltman era started by passing up the point guard most here wanted and grabbing Isaac, trading away #25 & 35 in a deep draft for pure garbage future picks, and FINALLY now signing another player that doesn't shoot well.

On the bright side he shot well his last 4 regular season games and in the playoffs, maybe he turned the corner at 27 years old LOL http://www.espn.com/...54/shelvin-mack