Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Punting on this offseason is totally the way to go at this point. Bring in vets on 1 year deals or give young guys a chance. Up to half of the NBA could be in the luxury tax this season. Almost no teams will have cap space next offseason

Biyombo

Gordon

Isaac

Ross

Payton

I'd like to see that SL.

I won't be surprised if that's the lineup to end the season. I'd be even more thrilled if Mario found a way to be the starting SG.

Yeah. With Mario its just hope that he can turn things back on course.

With Gordon you have a guy with outlier athleticism and by all accounts does some of the hardest work in the offseason. From the work with sports scientists who break down his tape and provide him with specific improvements he needs to make with his body to the underwater conditioning he does in the ocean. Everyone says he prepares like he wants to be the best player in the league.

You gotta figure that hard work is going to pay off. Need to figure out if this is an outlier or a flash of what's possible

It would be awesome if AG took Isaac under his wing and they did offseason workouts together.

I really think these 2 can be a great pairing for our future. they just need the right offensive-minded wing to compliment them, and I strong feel Mario can become that. If they all reach their 70% potential (yeah yeah yeah, I know), i think they can be special.

I wonder if we have isaac wrong and he turns into some weird ibaka analog. Good ibaka. Not present day ibaka

good-Ibaka with high IQ? I'll take that as his floor. He's already a better rebounder, ball handler, and passer. With experience, his defense will be as good.

I am very intrigued to see the progress Payton/AG/Mario have made. That's actually about all I'm looking forward to for this season other than Issac of course.

I'm with with. I'm also looking to see if that flash of hope we saw to end the season was real or fake. If that group can get those same leads, and we have a better bench to maintain or extend those leads, can we find our stride?

Isaac looked great today. Wow. It's amazing how much better the coaching already is compared to FSU. I'm very excited to see what he becomes.

He did look good.

What's interesting, he said if you take away the last play, coaches have drawn up NOTHING for him in summer league. He's out there just winging it.

He did look good.

What's interesting, he said if you take away the last play, coaches have drawn up NOTHING for him in summer league. He's out there just winging it.

So he's basically running a similar offense to what we run at FSU then.

He did look good.

There are plays ran. He is just not the focus of the offense. A little different than just winging it.

Adrian Wojnarowski‏Verified account @wojespn · 15s16 seconds ago

 More

Free agent guard Derrick Rose is meeting with Milwaukee Bucks officials today, league sources tell ESPN.