Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Taj Gibson to Minnesota 2 years 28 million

Serge Ibaka back to Toronto 3 years 65 million

Raptors going over the tax all just to be swept by the Cavs.

Id love to get Carroll and a first round pick for CJ Watson or something. (If that's possible under the cap) Helps the Raptors get under the tax and we get a pick and a vet who fits the "versatile length" thing we have going.

EDIT: Don't think it's possible.

Jodie Meeks to Washington 2 year 7 million

Yes!!

Dodged Ingles and avoided Meeks. I'm digging it. (Actually like this move for Wizards bench, that's cheap if Meeks can ever be healthy).

The best move is still no move unless it's shedding contracts or taking fliers on some younger guys. It seems like we are going all for rolling with the roster we have and getting a top 5 pick next year.

Yes!!

Dodged Ingles and avoided Meeks. I'm digging it. (Actually like this move for Wizards bench, that's cheap if Meeks can ever be healthy).

The best move is still no move unless it's shedding contracts or taking fliers on some younger guys. It seems like we are going all for rolling with the roster we have and getting a top 5 pick next year.

There's still a lot of talent available and teams are running out of money fast. Maybe that was our plan, to wait it out. I'd love George Hill at 1 year 15 mill

There's still a lot of talent available and teams are running out of money fast. Maybe that was our plan, to wait it out. I'd love George Hill at 1 year 15 mill

Hills exactly what we need at point imo

Hills exactly what we need at point imo

Not quite because he works best next to a forward who can create like PG/Hayward (with even Lance/Ingles as secondary), which we dont have anything close to resembling. Still makes us better and maybe Mario can still be that guy.

Yes!!

Idk, 3.5 mil a year is pretty reasonable for him. Way better than a lot of the other contracts we have seen for role players

Idk, 3.5 mil a year is pretty reasonable for him. Way better than a lot of the other contracts we have seen for role players

It's about playing time for young guys and unneeded wins he may provide not money.