Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Free agent guard Jrue Holiday has reached agreement on 5-year, $126M deal to stay with New Orleans, agent Jason Glushon tells ESPN.

25 per

That's insane

Can you guys imagine being a Celtics fan? They just completely blew the chance of getting Butler and/or George. IMHO, that was a huge mistake. Even if they snag Hayward, I don't think he pushes them past Cleveland, let alone the powerhouses of the West.

Can you guys imagine being a Celtics fan? They just completely blew the chance of getting Butler and/or George. IMHO, that was a huge mistake. Even if they snag Hayward, I don't think he pushes them past Cleveland, let alone the powerhouses of the West.

Watch Hayward stay in Utah

25 per

That's insane

Jrue Holiday has agreed to a five-year deal, worth at least $126 million, to stay with the New Orleans Pelicans.

Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN reports that the contract includes bonuses that could push its total value to $150 million and also contains a player option for the fifth year.

Still beats being a Magic fan.

They weren't getting him.

Pritchard didn't want any eastern teams getting him.

Boston is still at a really good spot.

With all that has happened in the last 8 hours, I am feeling more comfortable with the position we are at the moment. The Biz 17 millions per year doesnt look as bad today as it did yesterday.

It gives me hope that there might be a team out there willing to take his salary.

My impression on the the Ingles talks was based mainly on a discussion between Utah and Orlando in a possible sign a trade for Fournier. Utah,apparently, has shown interest in fournier in the past. I will not be surprised if this happens. They are just looking for options to remain competitive if or when Hayward leaves.

Even if this is the case, I dont like it.

I will not mind an Alec Burks, joe johnson and Exum trade for Fournier and Agustine tho. It will help clear our cap space greaty for next year and 2019 free agency.

I don't think we're dumb enough to pay that much to ingles

But this is the same gm that gave 4/38 to dellavedova

We're the Magic.

We can hire the smartest bball mind in the galaxy and he immediately becomes dumb dumb.

With all that has happened in the last 8 hours, I am feeling more comfortable with the position we are at the moment. The Biz 17 millions per year doesnt look as bad today as it did yesterday.

It gives me hope that there might be a team out there willing to take his salary.

My impression on the the Ingles talks was based mainly on a discussion between Utah and Orlando in a possible sign a trade for Fournier. Utah,apparently, has shown interest in fournier in the past. I will not be surprised if this happens. They are just looking for options to remain competitive if or when Hayward leaves.

Even if this is the case, I dont like it.

I will not mind an Alec Burks, joe johnson and Exum trade for Fournier and Agustine tho. It will help clear our cap space greaty for next year and 2019 free agency.

Man i just read this and thought, Exum=length.