Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

The coffee is a factor and I'd be an ignorant fool to deny that. But I do feel like Orlando has quite a few capable coffee shops that are worthwhile in a sales pitch to free agents.

fwiw, the "Orlando market" is the fastest growing market in Florida and has been since, like, 2000.

if there's a place to get good Cuban coffee in Orlando you guys please tell me.

Dude, the Corner Cafe in downstown sanford right on first street.

Also, Rabbitfoot Cafe which is about 2 blocks from Corner cafe. They're more of a hipster coffee joint but it's all imported and very good. Get the Jackrabbit if you go.

if there's a place to get good Cuban coffee in Orlando you guys please tell me.

Look for any puertorican or hispanic Bakery in the area. The cuban and Puertorican coffee are Similar. In fact, i like it more.

The coffee is strong but very good!

Dude, the Corner Cafe in downstown sanford right on first street.

Also, Rabbitfoot Cafe which is about 2 blocks from Corner cafe. They're more of a hipster coffee joint but it's all imported and very good. Get the Jackrabbit if you go.

those have coffee. but not Cuban coffee. that's an entirely different animal.

owner of one of the Cuban spots downtown told my boy his coffee is just Bustelo Supreme. don't know which shop, and I don't live in Orl, but he said the place is popular.

If you haven't tried it, can pick it up at publix.

owner of one of the Cuban spots downtown told my boy his coffee is just Bustelo Supreme. don't know which shop, and I don't live in Orl, but he said the place is popular.

If you haven't tried it, can pick it up at publix.

its complicated. you have to get a stovetop espresso machine and those never taste as good as the massive crazy $3000 espresso machines. then you have to take a bit of the coffee out and mix it with sugar and beat it until it's a sugar foam, then mix it with more coffee.

its an art form.

• Upvote 1

its complicated. you have to get a stovetop espresso machine and those never taste as good as the massive crazy $3000 espresso machines. then you have to take a bit of the coffee out and mix it with sugar and beat it until it's a sugar foam, then mix it with more coffee.

its an art form.

Isn't life just one big art form?

its an art form.

This! I have one of this at home.

It is the way you make it! I dont use sugar tho. My secret using coconut milk instead. Healthier and better in my opinion.

Agree with Bustelo. It is good. Cafe Crema is better in my opinion.