Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

I think you see a bunch of single skills with Isaac that he's going to have to put together. like a bucket of legos on the ground.

and you see that bucket of legos and see this final product:

jjfjaopiceajjqpu9i9p.jpg

when I think it's much more likely that he's going to come out with this:

91B13UWrsOL._SL1500_.jpg

Man that's an old classic that you pulled out there.

Cleveland can't blow it up, can they? They need to trade Kyrie for someone that can help them while they still have LeBron. Fournier and Payton would both thrive playing next to LeBron (but who doesn't?)

Cleveland can't blow it up, can they? They need to trade Kyrie for someone that can help them while they still have LeBron. Fournier and Payton would both thrive playing next to LeBron (but who doesn't?)

Wouldn't it be smart to trade LeBron, kyrie, and love for a bunch of future picks? With kyrie asking out and LeBron probably leaving?

Lebron is leaving...theyd be smart to. Their fans would be pissed though.

It's crazy to think how important one spot is in the draft. KP could land Irving in a second, though I doubt NY would do it. Meanwhile, an offer of Mario would get a hang up. [sigh]. The joy of being a Magic fan.

Wouldn't it be smart to trade LeBron, kyrie, and love for a bunch of future picks? With kyrie asking out and LeBron probably leaving?

I think so, especially with the gauntlet of teams out West. I could totally see a Carmelo and 2 future firsts to Cleveland for Kyrie trade happening though.