Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Nah. There's a good chance the Bulls buy out Wade, he clears waivers and he goes to Cleveland.

Makes sense I guess but I would then wonder why the Bulls didn't suggest to Wade he should opt out. Does he clear waivers or does someone snatch him? Not sure how that works.

So, the league is quickly moving to 4 or 5 elite teams and 25-26 that have no chance

Apparently. So how will it work next year? Will every 'bad' team surpass itself on the tanking front?

Makes sense I guess but I would then wonder why the Bulls didn't suggest to Wade he should opt out. Does he clear waivers or does someone snatch him? Not sure how that works.

Wade opted in because he wasn't gonna turn down the 24 million dollars he was gonna get next year. He probably only would've got half that on the market. If the Bulls just straight up released him, they'd owe him all his money this year unless someone claimed him off waivers (which no one would at that price). If they negotiate a buyout with him he's open to sign anywhere but Chicago.

I don't like DJ here as an fit. Be great if we had an pg that can shoot

Deandre Jordan is one of the more overrated players in the league. He's unplayable in the 4th quarter due to terrible free throw shooting and his only offensive move is the power dunk. Good rebounder and shot blocker, but not much more than that

Deandre Jordan is one of the more overrated players in the league. He's unplayable in the 4th quarter due to terrible free throw shooting and his only offensive move is the power dunk. Good rebounder and shot blocker, but not much more than that

What he does he does very well at. Yeah he's not versatile at all and he doesn't warrant the money he is getting but the league has changed to where guys like him are really valuable.

Just don't like it for us.

What he does he does very well at. Yeah he's not versatile at all and he doesn't warrant the money he is getting but the league has changed to where guys like him are really valuable.

Just don't like it for us.

My hate for VUC and Fournier is strong...

And don't underestimate the factor of Chris Paul. He makes anyone around him better.