Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

Pistons Vs Magic

After 20 plus years of seeing an organization that just FLAT OUT doesnt have any common sense, desire or understanding of how to develop talent I would hope that at some point getting the short end of the stick because of bad decisions will eventually teach the Magic a lesson. It hasnt happened yet but at some point it may....and if getting hosed again finally wakes these dunces up and makes them aggressive builders of the Magic our short term loss will be a small price to pay. We are passive patsies and we always have been stumbling into our successes by stupid luck and never putting quality people in necessary positions. I will say this...as much as you may root for this team...they damn sure dont deserve it after the garbage they have fielded the last 5 years and they have at least 5 more "if" and that is a BIG GIGANTIC "IF" they ever turn it around.

You have a rare form of cancer

One form of treatment gives you a 30% survival rate but nausea for a week.

The other form gives you a 20% survival rate but a morphine like state that lasts anywhere from a couple of hours to 2 days.

Which plan sounds better?

Oh wow, that is a scary quote. Dear god we're gonna trade the pick of Vogel has any say.

The Orlando Magic has official announce the firing of Rob Hennigan. Frank Vogel will take over in a GM/Coach role.

I can see it now.

This is a team effort....they should all be on the same page. Does there really need to be a memo sent to everyone saying "do not win this game or we will lose our draft spot". If that is the case we are even more stupid than I think we are....which is hard to imagine.

Rob hasn't had any authority for a couple weeks now. This isn't his plan. Blame him for the macro level problems. Not this game.

You have a rare form of cancer

One form of treatment gives you a 30% survival rate but nausea for a week.

The other form gives you a 20% survival rate but a morphine like state that lasts anywhere from a couple of hours to 2 days.

Which plan sounds better?

Lol what kind of strange question is this. I want the best odds of living but this isn't life or death!

#Magic HC Frank Vogel: "It is hard to win right away with the one and done guys..."

I said it several weeks ago, we will end up trading our pic

Why is everyone interpreting that as trading the pick? It's just a fact...

Because everyone knows that our organization is a mess and this seems the likely situation based off that comment

I'm not super mad because I expected us to win. With that said, it will be fun to watch the Sixers jump to the #1 pick and push out the Lakers to #4, building a dynasty with Simmons, Embiid and company.

Also, wtf happened to Tobias Harris? He bricked 4 straight free throws and just looks like a defeated player

It's been a rough season for Detroit too