Sign in to follow this  
magicdoc1

MAGIC VS BULLS BOOM!

I know no one wants to hear this, but Fournier has been playing the best basketball of his career the past month. Might make it 7 strait with 20+. Shooting numbers are closer to where I expect them to be.

Poor Henny. He was forced to hire four different coaches, pay lots of money to people like Augustin and Biyombo, and never draft a good shooter. He just needs more time!

Poor Henny. He was forced to hire four different coaches, pay lots of money to people like Augustin and Biyombo, and never draft a good shooter. He just needs more time! ������������������

IN HENNY I TRUST!!!!

Every bad move he's ever made is because the higher ups forced him to. He had no say in DJ, signing Biz, giving Green 15 mil, letting dedmon walk, trading Harris for no one, letting Harkless literally leave for nothing, the dipo trade or drafting Mario.

Pretty sure rob is getting fired the day after the season ends lol

I'm not as big a detractor as some, but I feel like Henny's time is up.

Sometimes change for the sake of change is actually good

I know no one wants to hear this, but Fournier has been playing the best basketball of his career the past month. Might make it 7 strait with 20+. Shooting numbers are closer to where I expect them to be.

Who cares...this goes for all of our players. When they start doing this before the last 20 games and contribute to wins I'll believe in the substance.

I'm so over every year a couple players showing out greatly when our season is in the sewer.

Blah.....

• Upvote 3

I cannot believe we will be paying DJ & Biz a combined 24,225,000 next year. It's insane.

Men. I hear you and get it but there is still a small chance than neither will be here next year.

Good. That helps. He will be the one going out with DJ and Biz.