Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Knicks

What do you mean you can't gain the ability to look for guys as you drive to the basket? What proof do you have of that statement?

You can develop the ability to see the court better while you're driving to the basket. Not saying Fournier will or he won't but it would make sense, with him still just being 24, that expanding that part of his game could happen in the future.

In most cases players refine skills (shooting) and add moves. Dribble moves. Floaters. Post moves. But those are just building on a foundation.

Passing vision is a mental thing. Its retraining your brain. I don't know how you'd even train yourself to improve that without simulating live game situations.

You can make Fournier run the offense and he'll pass it to the next guy. That's not that hard. You can't make Fournier see the court simultaneously while he's driving to the basket. That's something he would have shown by now. Its something you have or you don't.

We need to become the Orlando Mean. Sick of these weak players, weak gm and weak owners.

This franchise isn't capable of being that.

Watching this Boston cavs game--I'd love to be Boston. They are tough.

In most cases players refine skills (shooting) and add moves. Dribble moves. Floaters. Post moves. But those are just building on a foundation.

Passing vision is a mental thing. Its retraining your brain. I don't know how you'd even train yourself to improve that without simulating live game situations.

You can make Fournier run the offense and he'll pass it to the next guy. That's not that hard. You can't make Fournier see the court simultaneously while he's driving to the basket. That's something he would have shown by now. Its something you have or you don't.

Yeah you can't teach it. I loved passing the ball. It's a skill that your kinda born with. I could see a play materialize 5 steps in my mind before it happens. I could read player movement, eyes, observe players tendencies, and many other things that were never taught to me. Just came naturally and passing was an art to me. All this movement and with the right pass it either creates or finishes the whole painting.

This franchise isn't capable of being that.

Watching this Boston cavs game--I'd love to be Boston. They are tough.

Your team tends to base its personality on its best player or its coach. Boston is scrappy because isaiah is scrappy.

Last year we were scrappy but flawed because of oladipo.

This year followed vucevic i guess?

Your team tends to base its personality on its best player or its coach. Boston is scrappy because isaiah is scrappy.

And Payton to some extent.

Ugh Payton.

Got 2 fouls in like 90 seconds and it killed any aggressiveness

I know it takes time for some but I'm pretty much ready to scrap it.

Same could be said about Kyle Lowry before he went to the Raptors, changing teams can change players for a multitude of reasons

Point guards are different, hence why you can't write off a young talented albeit nebulous pg during their 3rd season.