Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Knicks

Fournier = constant hero ball. If he does pass it's always to the same few guys. Offense bogs down. I saw him drive the lane several times and not once did he dish off to an open Hezonja. In fact, I think Hezonja must have leprosy or something because I didn't see a single pass to him the entire second half. We were playing 3-4 vs 5 on offense for much of the second half. I blame Fournier for a lot of that because he seemed to have the ball in his hands most of the possessions.

Fournier = constant hero ball. If he does pass it's always to the same few guys. Offense bogs down. I saw him drive the lane several times and not once did he dish off to an open Hezonja. In fact, I think Hezonja must have leprosy or something because I didn't see a single pass to him the entire second half. We were playing 3-4 vs 5 on offense for much of the second half. I blame Fournier for a lot of that because he seemed to have the ball in his hands most of the possessions.

The whole team had a whopping 11 assists, everyone went back to pick up basketball at the Y.

The whole team had a whopping 11 assists, everyone went back to pick up basketball at the Y.

Maybe it's the actual offense that's bogging down itself?

You don't suddenly gain the ability to look for guys as you're driving to the basket. That's not really improvable. You can improve the action of passing but Fournier isn't a bad passer. He doesn't see guys

What do you mean you can't gain the ability to look for guys as you drive to the basket? What proof do you have of that statement?

You can develop the ability to see the court better while you're driving to the basket. Not saying Fournier will or he won't but it would make sense, with him still just being 24, that expanding that part of his game could happen in the future.

I don't hate Fournier I just hate how we use him. He shouldn't be asked to do what he's obviously not a good at. We shouldn't be running an offense through him. He shout be a catch and shoot type of guy.

What do you mean you can't gain the ability to look for guys as you drive to the basket? What proof do you have of that statement?

You can develop the ability to see the court better while you're driving to the basket. Not saying Fournier will or he won't but it would make sense, with him still just being 24, that expanding that part of his game could happen in the future.

Don't agree. You can't teach vision. Now it's a different story if Fournier is choosing to ignore open guys. We could teach him to stop jacking shots and move the ball.

Enough with Nik Charmin Vucevic and his soft playing. Get this man off the team. And replace Elfrid Snorks Payton. Dude can't even see the freaking rim. Replace everyone. Lol

• Upvote 1

Don't agree. You can't teach vision. Now it's a different story if Fournier is choosing to ignore open guys. We could teach him to stop jacking shots and move the ball.

Disagree. Vision can come once a player is more comfortable/confident in their driving ability to keep their head up and be more aware of his teammates. Granted said player isn't going to wake up 1 game and be Jason Kidd, but they can improve.

Again, I'm not even talking about Fournier. This is just in general.

Enough with Nik Charmin Vucevic and his soft playing. Get this man off the team. And replace Elfrid Snorks Payton. Dude can't even see the freaking rim. Replace everyone. Lol

Vuch and Payton are absolute priorities to upgrade.

I know the fanboy love for AG was and always will be at incredibly high levels on this forum--but he really needs to start showing something consistently.

I'm not at all convinced he's locked in as a future starter here.

Edit: on second though, yea you're right blow it up.