Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

ORL vs Portland

One of the many things you are missing is that pg's usually just don't come into the league ready to go. There's a high likelihood that regardless who we draft at pg will not even start until his second season, even then he will be incredibly inefficient. It will be three years before we can count on them to be a significant upgrade over whatever we have in the meantime. By that time those guys you mention will likely be gone.

I'll take that over having Elfrid Payton as the PG of the future. If you don't wanna go the draft route you can always sign Patty Mills in the offseason ;)

I just don't think we're ready to sign veterans. We need young guys with upside

One of the many things you are missing is that pg's usually just don't come into the league ready to go. There's a high likelihood that regardless who we draft at pg will not even start until his second season, even then he will be incredibly inefficient. It will be three years before we can count on them to be a significant upgrade over whatever we have in the meantime. By that time those guys you mention will likely be gone.

Depends on which point guard. Some are more ready to start than others

You lost me at Vuc didn't have a bad game.

Ohh Lets stop the hate.

25/9/2 and 1 block is not a bad game. Lets be real here.

I am not a big fan of him either but lets be real. He was decent.

Ehhh Fultz can come in week 1 and be better than Payton IMO.

Ball will have a learning curve and Smith is more of a wildcard but Payton really isn't tough to beat out.

Ohh Lets stop the hate.

25/9/2 and 1 block is not a bad game. Lets be real here.

I am not a big fan of him either but lets be real. He was decent.

Final star lines can be deceiving. Again, he made some shots and the final numbers don't look bad--but he was so awful on the other end I just can't give it to him tonight.

He's for sure not the only problem, I'm not saying that at all. But with how bad his defense is he literally has to score 20+ to make up for it.

I hear you, Murph. I still want to draft and play a PG and take the lumps. I personally have seen enough of EP. His shot is still a mess, as is his inconsistency on defense. He was once again yanked at the end of this game. He has the rest of this year to prove himself, which I honestly hope he does.

He airballed at least 4 shots and it was a 28 point swing between him and Biyombo

Give me a break. What do you expect from him to call a decent game.

30/20/5 with 8 blocks?

He has a few airballs but shot 8/20. Not good but not horrible as you guys stating.

Ross is 4/17.

Im not a fan of VUC and I am the first one who wants him out.

But I dont hate the guy. He is a decent player who played decently today for the first 3 quarters. He played badly in the last 2 minutes.