Sign in to follow this  
KRISH10

Magic vs Warriors

Another blowout at home. Moral victory?

I mean, Golden State fully healthy and the best team in the NBA (possibly in nba history), we're missing both of our shooting guards and our backup point guard only goes 4 minutes before spraining an ankle and missing the rest of the game, AG has his worst game of the season, and we play them tight for a half. This loss definitely isn't as bad as the home blowouts we've had all year.

They might be the best team of all time. What do you really want?

For us to compete and at least not get blown out in front of the fans regularly. This isn't the only team we've lost to badly at home.

For us to compete and at least not get blown out in front of the fans regularly. This isn't the only team we've lost to badly at home.

Adjust your expectations.

Golden state is on a stretch of beating Cleveland by 35, okc by 21, they were up 20 on Houston in Houston entering the fourth quarter, and now today.

Yeah, sure, expect us to hang with Boston or Chicago or okc or utah. Not golden state.

A few thoughts:

1. Our team played hard

2. Our team really struggles to shoot the three. CJ, Mario and AG threw up a ton of bricks on wide open shots

3. Biz is playing better

4. Ibaka continues to look a step slow to me

Is Gordon's destiny more towards Iggy than Paul George?

It's kinda hard to say because he's 21. It's like the first few days of a hurricane where the cone of uncertainty is huge and it can go in any number of directions.

He's closer to iggy than George now because the good defense small forward chart goes ->roberson->Shane battier->iggy- >George or something like that. He's approaching the Shane battier orbit now.

A few thoughts:

1. Our team played hard

2. Our team really struggles to shoot the three. CJ, Mario and AG threw up a ton of bricks on wide open shots

3. Biz is playing better

4. Ibaka continues to look a step slow to me

Ibaka to me should not be part of the rebuild. I don't think he is 26. Gordon needs to go back to PF.

There is promise with this team. The first half of this game proves this:

Build from:

Biz

Gordon

Hezonja

Jimmy Butler

Payton

Do everything you can to get us a stud SG.