Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: Magic vs LA Lakers

I really can't grasp the treatment of Mario. Up 17 with a few mins left in the half and we are playing Watson with Fournier injured. Vogel has repeatedly said how hard Mario is working. Why not see if it is paying off or not to close the half?

I really don't get it.

I really can't grasp the treatment of Mario. Up 17 with a few mins left in the half and we are playing Watson with Fournier injured. Vogel has repeatedly said how hard Mario is working. Why not see if it is paying off or not to close the half?

I really don't get it.

They want to keep his value up man !

I really don't get it.

Couldn't have him do something like turn over the ball. That would just be bad.

I really don't get it.

Typically you don't go outside the rotation in the first half

Mario needs to play tonight. And let him play with rotation players.

Playing with Rudez, Zimmerman, Wilcox, and Onauku really doesn't help. They all want PT and look to score themselves. Hezonja needs some plays and structure. He looks like he makes more mistakes than he does when the players around him are so flawed.

We are about to hit a wall energy-wise if we don't use fresh legs.

I really don't get it.

Because he's still garbage and is a complete liability. He's essentially a 3rd stringer at this moment in time -- I don't understand how many different ways this needs to be explained.

We might as well be here debating why onuaku isn't getting more playing time.