Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

Gamethread:Magic@Hawks

Not trying to fan the flames on this one but Payton might be turning the corner. When he plays 30mins, he's good-and we win mostly. AG might be turning the corner the other way right now.

I sure hope he's turning the corner.

You really don't like Gordon. He played fine. Just got in foul trouble and then green and meeks went off

It's weird, it seems like Green and Meeks feed off each other... I'm excited about Payton, it'd be really cool if all he needed was a coach with some confidence in him, but I'm gonna temper my expectations the best I can

Not trying to fan the flames on this one but Payton might be turning the corner. When he plays 30mins, he's good-and we win mostly. AG might be turning the corner the other way right now.

Gordon did fine in his minutes, besides the fouls.

Just not a good idea to put him back in when Green+Payton+Meeks was doing so well.

If Payton can come back tomorrow night and play well I'll

be happy.

Ibaka...Man...He's the true unicorn.

Meeks was stroking it and AG looked solid before foul trouble.

Crazy about Alan Thicke.

Maybe Payton has Ben Gordon syndrome where he only plays great off the bench.

Maybe.

I think he plays better when he's aggressive and has scorers/shooters around him. He's one of those guys who gets a few at the basket and starts getting on a roll from the outside too. He's gotta continue to push the ball and stay aggressive.

The @OrlandoMagic's 58.6 FG% was the third-highest in a game this season in the @NBA, ranking only behind GS on 11/23 and 12/03. #PureMagic

Yeah, sure. This makes sense

Just finished watching game from start to finish. Recorded game as I do them all because I'm usually out and about or working. Great game! Wish team could be a little more consistent. Don't expect outrageous offensive numbers every night, but defensive intensity and energy is a must for this team to be successful. Team growing, but we as fans want things to change over night. Great Win!