Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

ORL VS MEMPHIS GAMETHREAD

Neither would be adding Payton to that list. A guy who's so introverted as Payton you can't yank too hard. You pull a little but still show some confidence.

Mario needs work, Green had it going and Vuch was playing on both sides. It was a good call by Vogel.

You are alone on an island with that opinion. The five guys who gave us the best shot at winning in the final 12 secs should have been on the court. You don't protect one players ego at the expense of losing the game...that's absurd

On a positive note.

Gordon is second in the league on one to one defense. Considering he is always playing defense against the most talented players in the league makes this interesting stat impressive.

Strengths of Payton at this time don't matter. Fact is, the way the roster is being built and played, we need an offensive PG. A purely distributive PG doesn't work with what else we have.

Although I agree with you, Payton has improved significantly on Both, defense and offense in compared to last year. I think he lacks of IQ leadership which I dont think will improve anytime soon. Great PG's possess high Basketball IQ and leadership..(Nash, Paul, parker to name a few...)

I still hold my position of going after Bledsoe hard.

Although I agree with you, Payton has improved significantly on Both, defense and offense in compared to last year. I think he lacks of IQ leadership which I dont think will improve anytime soon. Great PG's possess high Basketball IQ and leadership..(Nash, Paul, parker to name a few...)

I still hold my position of going after Bledsoe hard.

What has he improved on offensively? He looks to be the same player to me. He's shooting more 3's but not well. Everything else is the same in my eyes.

What has he improved on offensively? He looks to be the same player to me. He's shooting more 3's but not well. Everything else is the same in my eyes.

[/qquote]

He seems to finish at the rim much better this year. As far as the lineup, after green cooled off Gordon should have come in. And byombo we needed defense to shut Memphis down not offense.

That last shot, Vuch was wiiiide open and he was calling for it. He could've had an four course meal and still attempted the shot.

This. Vuch really was very wide open and he was begging for the ball. Payton did not look his way. Appears Payton got flustered.

This. Vuch really was very wide open and he was begging for the ball. Payton did not look his way. Appears Payton got flustered.

Yep that's why Augustin should've been in there at the end of the game not Payton. Augustin definitely would've found Vucevic

Yep that's why Augustin should've been in there at the end of the game not Payton. Augustin definitely would've found Vucevic

And why do you believe that DJ would have any better? First fournier should have shot it when he first caught it, he had the open look. Then Payton should have too. DJ probably would have shot it.

And why do you believe that DJ would have any better? First fournier should have shot it when he first caught it, he had the open look. Then Payton should have too. DJ probably would have shot it.

At least there would've been a shot taken. That last possession was horrendous and should have not gone down like that. At least Augustin would've kept his composure and got a shot off or gave it to someone to take a shot

Payton could cut you off in traffic and flip you the bird and you'd blame Fournier for telling him the exit was coming too late

You are alone on an island with that opinion. The five guys who gave us the best shot at winning in the final 12 secs should have been on the court. You don't protect one players ego at the expense of losing the game...that's absurd

Not all the time but its not as black and white as you think. Especially in development stage.