Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: Magic vs Bucks

You cant draw blood from a tree....

Im not sure what you guys expect, i have been telling you for weeks that our roster doesnt make one bit of sense its unbalanced.

You can rotate all you want, we are what we are.

Youre not a prophet everyone here knew our roster was messy. We just hoped Vogels coaching ability was able to make it work.

Youre not a prophet everyone here knew our roster was messy. We just hoped Vogels coaching ability was able to make it work.

I don't think everyone. Most fans thought we were a lock for a playoff spot and that's looking more and more like fantasy with each passing game. I'd say a strong majority thought we'd improve from the 35 win mark set last season. Clearly fans had faith in the roster with the trades and signings we made.

Actaully i have been calling questions for a few years now, ask Captain. And i called this last march, and again the summer, made a thread and was bashed for it all.

So i guess i was.

The offense through Augustin is so much better. AG can no longer settle for shots. He's more effective initiating his offense through drives to the basket. Payton is a cancer to our offense. Despite his scoring tonight, his presence to any lineup is a disruption to our offensive flow.

Why is Gordon at 4 the only thing we're not trying?

I don't *****ing know. It's so damn frustrating. It's who he was coming out of college and showed a lot of promise last season. Dude is so good as an Marion/Faried type player.

Maybe it's Ibaka? He wants to play stretch PF?

I wanna see Mario at the 3 with AG at the 4.