Soul Bro

Is It Time for Rob to Go?

Is It Time for Rob to Go?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Is It Time for Rob to Go?

• Yes, I no longer have confidence in him as the Magic GM
    • No, I still have confidence in him as the Magic GM
    • Unsure

Would everyone still debate this if Vogel said playoffs would be nice but his main concern is developing the players first? What y'all accept no playoffs this season in exchange for development?

Would everyone still debate this if Vogel said playoffs would be nice but his main concern is developing the players first? What y'all accept no playoffs this season in exchange for development?

Develop who? The guys we want to develop don't seem to even play with effort besides AG. Mario at this time is apparently not even in the NBA anymore. We have no one to develop.

Develop who? The guys we want to develop don't seem to even play with effort besides AG. Mario at this time is apparently not even in the NBA anymore. We have no one to develop.

They're still on the team

I understand we didn't catch any lucky breaks with the lottery but Rob's decisions have just worsened our problems. We need a fresh start for sure. The issue then becomes, would the new GM stick with Vogel or does he want to bring in his own guy?

Vogel has a great reputation around the league, but I'm sick of the 90s basketball. I want someone like Luke Walton that will play small ball

Trade them immediately

That very well might happen...And they blow up on their next team.

I'm for making moves as you are but it can't be an Otis style move. I'd like to keep Mario and AG but have him at the 4. However for an legit star or close, of course you'd have to consider it.

Vogel has a great reputation around the league, but I'm sick of the 90s basketball. I want someone like Luke Walton that will play small ball

Yeah but if you'll notice that small ball tends to fizzle out in the playoffs when half court sets are more frequent. Also look around, San antonio remained quite competitive with old school basketball and right now are one of the best teams in the league.

Just gotta have the right personnel and having a PG who picks and chooses when he wants to be aggressive, a SF who isn't a SF, and not at least one star player just makes it hard to win.