JJZFL

GAMETHREAD: JAZZ @ MAGIC

Vuc

AG

Mario

Fournier

Payton

This needs to happen. Period.

Committ to that core. Get rid of Payton next season if he still sucks. BUT that's youth. If we lose with that, so be it. This team looks awful I'm ok with another reboot. Henny will be gone.

Thoughts now if we got D12 instead of Ibaka?

Do you think after doing something the same way for so long repetitiously to end up changing it your going to be as efficient at it right out of the gate? Or do you think your going to have repetitiously learn the new way now?

With enough practice this is not an issue. Are you implying he is not practicing enough? Either he is not putting in sufficient time or the team is teaching him incorrectly. I don't know which is the answer.

And I did a quick google search about this change in shooting form and saw nothing. I have to assume you're making this up.

Vuc

AG

Mario

Fournier

Payton

This needs to happen. Period.

Committ to that core. Get rid of Payton next season if he still sucks. BUT that's youth. If we lose with that, so be it. This team looks awful I'm ok with another reboot. Henny will be gone.

Thoughts now if we got D12 instead of Ibaka?

I think part of d12 being effective in atl is due to better players being around him.

With enough practice this is not an issue. Are you implying he is not practicing enough? Either he is not putting in sufficient time or the team is teaching him incorrectly. I don't know which is the answer.

And I did a quick google search about this change in shooting form and saw nothing. I have to assume you're making this up.

I read it somewhere how he wanted to alter things so he can have an quicker release. I'll have to find it later.

It was after e got back from Croatia this summer which doesn't give much time to become efficient consistently.

This argument seems ridiculous to me. By and large young players earn their time in the NBA. Play well, you get more. Don't play well, you get less. Proven vets have the edge until the younger players prove themselves. This isn't the developmental league. Mario has shown very little so far. He may well be a complete bust. Arguing to give him more consistent playing time when you're actually trying to get the team back on an even keel makes no sense at all.

We committed to youth most of the past four years. How's that been working out for us? Where are all the "young guns"?

This argument seems ridiculous to me. By and large young players earn their time in the NBA. Play well, you get more. Don't play well, you get less. Proven vets have the edge until the younger players prove themselves. This isn't the developmental league. Mario has shown very little so far. He may well be a complete bust. Arguing to give him more consistent playing time when you're actually trying to get the team back on an even keel makes no sense at all.

We committed to youth most of the past four years. How's that been working out for us? Where are all the "young guns"?

Traded away for nothing or for mediocre at best vets.

No we haven't.

Denver has started Mudiay since he was drafted. That's commitment.

Here it's play well oh well. Last year Mario was playing solid basketball in a few games then got no minutes afterwards.

Go look back. It was an big complaint amongst many and a reason why many were excited about Vogel.

If you're an playoff team then getting PT would be obviously difficult because your winning but an lottery team like us, you play them consistently through their poor performances.

No we haven't.

Denver has started Mudiay since he was drafted. That's commitment.

Here it's play well oh well. Last year Mario was playing solid basketball in a few games then got no minutes afterwards.

Go look back. It was an big complaint amongst many and a reason why many were excited about Vogel.

If you're an playoff team then getting PT would be obviously difficult because your winning but an lottery team like us, you play them consistently through their poor performances.

We have committed to youth! We traded away JJ Redick. Waived Nelson. Traded Afflalo. Minimized the amount of signed vets (Ben Gordon with player option and Channing Frye stand out). We've had one of the youngest roster in terms of age the last 3 years. If that isn't commitment to youth then what is?

• Upvote 1

We have committed to youth! We traded away JJ Redick. Waived Nelson. Traded Afflalo. Minimized the amount of signed vets (Ben Gordon with player option and Channing Frye stand out). We've had one of the youngest roster in terms of age the last 3 years. If that isn't commitment to youth then what is?

Playing them...Consistently...Together...

Playing them...Consistently...Together...

OK so if I'm understanding you correctly. We should start playing EP, AG, and MH, and go from there. Right?

Are you OK with not winning many games this way? We can kiss goodbye to playoffs for sure.

OK so if I'm understanding you correctly. We should start playing EP, AG, and MH, and go from there. Right?

Are you OK with not winning many games this way? We can kiss goodbye to playoffs for sure.

Haven't made the playoffs not doing it. Not on the road to it currently. Definitely would give us an better indication on what they could collectively do.

You can always reassess as we close to the deadline.