Sign in to follow this  
JJZFL

GAMETHREAD: JAZZ @ MAGIC

Unlike you guys, I recognize that Vuc had an off shooting night; he's been our best offensive player so far. Right now we are in need of offense -- it doesn't make sense to get rid of your best and (typically) most consistent offensive player. The one who's gotta go is Payton honestly. The spacing is just crap with him out there. He takes low percentage long twos. He's making boneheaded moves. He really doesn't offer us much.

Unfortunately for us, Augustine is a great backup but just not a starter. He's kind of what we need in a PG, but his ceiling is limited at this point.

kinda hard to stay optimistic... i only watched the last 7 minutes or so... I don't even remember if I saw them score a basket.

3 point scored in the last 7 minutes. An Evan Fournier layup with 45 seconds left and Biyombo hit 1 of 2 free throws with 5:20 left

Unlike you guys, I recognize that Vuc had an off shooting night; he's been our best offensive player so far.

That's the thing with Nik, if he's having an off shooting night, he is completely unplayable. If his shots not falling, he doesn't bring anything else to the basketball court.

That's the thing with Nik, if he's having an off shooting night, he is completely unplayable. If his shots not falling, he doesn't bring anything else to the basketball court.

Yeah but he brings what we need right now. And his defense can be improved with someone better than Ibaka playing with him.

Rudez has slower feet than Nicholson. And that is almost unbelievable. Vuc is not the answer on any playoff team whatever offense he gets he gives up more. Ibaka just yuk slow and no passion. Payton and Gordon look lost most of the time. Green is who he is and that ain't much. Dj is a nice player but don't get carried away there is a reason he has played for 8 teams. Mario should fuking play recalibrate my left butt cheek vogel. Rant over ty