Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Gamethread Orlando at Philly

Starting Mario at SF could be option for his confidence?

Thing is we are trying new things.. trying to gel and win games in the meantime... tough to do.

I hope this is like the bad start that turns into something beautiful by the seasons end.

Starting Mario at SF could be option for his confidence?

Thing is we are trying new things.. trying to gel and win games in the meantime... tough to do.

I hope this is like the bad start that turns into something beautiful by the seasons end.

Might be better for the rotation. Get some balance

I don't think we can take anything from this game other than Payton was good and ibaka much better. Don't try to learn lessons just hope something positive happens going forward

you almost dont know wether to laugh or cry at that statement.

Congrats Ill put away the "in regard to Hennigan thread" for another day...but I fear it isnt far away.

@DavidBaumannORL

Frank Vogel: "We have a strong, strong front court." He was saying it's tough to play good D when shots aren't falling offensively. #Magic

The more i think about it, i don't think we need to trade anyone. I just think Vogel is going to have to rebuild the rotation every game and nobody is going to get set minutes.

I think we need a new lineup based on the opponent. So thursday we need to stop cousins. They have Barnes and gay at the 3-4. We should start something like Payton- Fournier- Hezonja- Gordon- biyombo.

We play Washington on Saturday. They start porter- Morris- gortat. We should start the usual starting lineup.

And so on