Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Good news: Rondo and Gay are available for trade! Let's add more vets to try and sneak into the playoffs. Neither are owed long-term money! #hennysplan #soulspain

I'd be happy with this, I could be on my own though but Rondo could go cheap now.

I'd be happy with this, I could be on my own though but Rondo could go cheap now.

Rondo at this point in his career solves none of our problems and potentially destroys our locker room at the same time.

He could be the tank commander

Haha! Yes, I posted the Rondo and Gay idea as a joke, yet they could lead us to the promised land of a top 3 pick. #tankcommander

Here's a sample of what I'd consider as the tank commander: Payton, Watson, Gordon and Vooch for Russell, Ingram and Deng. It would ensure a top 5 pick, and we could select Jackson or Tatum, for instance.

PG: Russell, Augustine

SG: Fournier, Hezonja

SF: Ingram, Tatum

PF: Ibaka, Deng

C: Biz, Ibaka

Or we could select a top PG and move Russell to SG. That's the type of roster I'd love to watch grow! I know, I'm dreaming

Here's a sample of what I'd consider as the tank commander: Payton, Watson, Gordon and Vooch for Russell, Ingram and Deng. It would ensure a top 5 pick, and we could select Jackson or Tatum, for instance.

Or we could select a top PG and move Russell to SG. That's the type of roster I'd love to watch grow! I know, I'm dreaming

• Upvote 1

I don't think there's anything there to say he's going to be better than Gordon though

Have you watched him?

He's struggled with his shot but he knows how get his shot off in so many ways. Dude moves so well offensively. It's the same thing I saw watching Porzingis.

Ingram moves like a guard.

Have you watched him?

He's struggled with his shot but he knows how get his shot off in so many ways. Dude moves so well offensively. It's the same thing I saw watching Porzingis.

Ingram moves like a guard.

I can tell by all the points he doesn't score

I can tell by all the points he doesn't score

He's adjusting. Look beyond that. Next time you can watch him more closely. He's got such an high IQ. Hes gonna be good.