Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

I think Greenland Gordon was the secretary of state under teddy Roosevelt

No Grover Cleveland haha

Pretty sure it was H.E. Pennypacker, the wealthy american industrialist.

Jrue holiday

Rudy gay

Brandon knight

Evan Turner

Robert Covington

Otto porter

Goran Dragic

Less realistic targets

Eric Bledsoe

Danilo gallinari

I would rather build with what I have and sit on vuc's 12 mil contract. Make them figure it out.

While I'm sure all of our players are available at some price, it'd kind of stink to see Ibaka and Biz broken up. They seem to love playing together, especially on defense.

While I'm sure all of our players are available at some price, it'd kind of stink to see Ibaka and Biz broken up. They seem to love playing together, especially on defense.

I don't see us being able to trade biyombo -- and unless Ibaka is demanding out I don't see that happening either

Would not mind building around those guys

I think Vogel and Henny has a vision with those two and I think we'll keep em. Biz is still at an age where he can improve. I don't think that frontcourt will be split up.

Only trade idea I liked so far was to trade Vuc to Celtics for Brooklyns pick (If I remember it correctly). It will allow us to fight for playoff spot without worrying if we should tank or not for a higher pick.

Only trade idea I liked so far was to trade Vuc to Celtics for Brooklyns pick (If I remember it correctly). It will allow us to fight for playoff spot without worrying if we should tank or not for a higher pick.

Vucevic for Brooklyn's pick would never happen.

I think we could get a pick in the 18-30 range for Vucevic but not top 5

Vucevic for Brooklyn's pick would never happen.

I think we could get a pick in the 18-30 range for Vucevic but not top 5

Fine... throw in Watson

I think Gordon could net us something nice, to be honest. He's shown to be versatile, tenacious and having high upside at PF, so I think teams wanting that would be at the table.