Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Nobody that would make any more sense than just sticking with Payton/augustin.

Shelvin Mack?

that's about it.

Right because we would go after someone with some experience and proven ability.

I just feel like Bledsoe is it. Ugh

I'm Phoenix. I'm 8-17 in the middle of a rebuild and I have 12 million in cap space.

I have a 20 year old shooting guard that might be a star.

I have a 23 year old small forward that flashed serious potential early in the season and still has 1.5 years on his rookie contract.

I have two 19 year old power forwards that were high draft picks.

I have a 23 year old Center that's a restricted free agent in the offseason.

I want complimentary players that help my young players develop. I want future draft picks. I want to obtain assets for a future trade for an all star if one becomes available.

Maybe I want to dump Alex Len because I'm not thrilled about him going forward and I think his contract will take up too much in future money.

Why do I trade my 27 year old 20 ppg point guard that I own until the summer of 2019 for a package centered around Nikola Vucevic? I want a young point guard. I want future draft picks. and I want additional prospects.

Phoenix calls Orlando. Phoenix offers http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ztl9j8v plus two future firsts.

The spurs are 20 and 5.

Why are they in a hurry to change what is working?

They're always 20-5 until the playoffs come around and they lose.

I don't think they make a trade just threw something out there that doesn't change their team too much and seemed fair.

I'm Phoenix. I'm 8-17 in the middle of a rebuild and I have 12 million in cap space.

I have a 20 year old shooting guard that might be a star.

I have a 23 year old small forward that flashed serious potential early in the season and still has 1.5 years on his rookie contract.

I have two 19 year old power forwards that were high draft picks.

I have a 23 year old Center that's a restricted free agent in the offseason.

I want complimentary players that help my young players develop. I want future draft picks. I want to obtain assets for a future trade for an all star if one becomes available.

Maybe I want to dump Alex Len because I'm not thrilled about him going forward and I think his contract will take up too much in future money.

Why do I trade my 27 year old 20 ppg point guard that I own until the summer of 2019 for a package centered around Nikola Vucevic? I want a young point guard. I want future draft picks. and I want additional prospects.

Phoenix calls Orlando. Phoenix offers http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ztl9j8v plus two future firsts.

Hinkie?! Is that you?

So why do we accept both? You don't think we'd want Bender?

And the knees man!! It doesn't worry you?

The best idea I have seen was getting Zach LaVine. That would be my move. I think it would give us our future star player and scorer. He can also play pg and play next to payton.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=zh9wfnl

After Gordon scored over 30pts. I dont see him getting traded. Plus, I would not trade him. He is our main young player that has promise.

The biggest issue with our youth movement has been mario. He should have played summer league and he looks lost. We really needed him to be our scorer but he has sucked. I personally take the blame, because I was one of his biggest supporters. There is still time and he has time to make changes. I just dont know what happen. He cant even hit open shots and his conference is weak. His biggest strength coming out of Europe was confidence. Now he passes up shots and mopes around pouting. I would rather him gun from half court and figure it out than pass the ball. What happen? Gun young man Gun. Shoot and ask questions later. You cannot turn the ball over if you shoot it. Stop trying the be a PG.

Mario! Even in garbage time you should give maximum effort. I dont see it. I saw better from you last year. You were the 5th pick in the draft. We need you to shine.

Hinkie?! Is that you?

So why do we accept both? You don't think we'd want Bender?

And the knees man!! It doesn't worry you?

I don't think we would do that. but that's what I'm asking for if I'm phoenix. Vucevic and payton for Bledsoe doesn't move the needle for me if I'm phoenix.

I'm going to remain on the "Lavine isn't good" bandwagon.

also Booker isn't good. not that we'd trade for him but I'm just making sure it's on the record.

I don't think we would do that. but that's what I'm asking for if I'm phoenix. Vucevic and payton for Bledsoe doesn't move the needle for me if I'm phoenix.

I agree that in the situation they're in, they'd be more interested in Jeff Green's big expiring than Nik Vucevic. Vooch is in his prime. The only teams that are gonna call for him are contenders or close-to contenders

I'm going to remain on the "Lavine isn't good" bandwagon.

also Booker isn't good. not that we'd trade for him but I'm just making sure it's on the record.

Duly noted