Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Then you improve your draft chances. If you're teetering , pick a direction and *****ing go with it.

Gabe was no top GM. Failed miserably to build around Tmac but the one thing he did do was take a direction and not half ass it. He said dammit, we're going for two maybe three and max FA's and he didn't conflict himself with that goal. If it wasn't for GHill's ankle we would've had two out of three.

are we teetering? we've lost 10 of our last 13 games. hard to tank better than that.

Then you improve your draft chances. If you're teetering , pick a direction and *****ing go with it.

Gabe was no top GM. Failed miserably to build around Tmac but the one thing he did do was take a direction and not half ass it. He said dammit, we're going for two maybe three and max FA's and he didn't conflict himself with that goal. If it wasn't for GHill's ankle we would've had two out of three.

The direction was picked. I assume you don't agree with it and that's fine, but trying to sneak into the playoffs (which wasn't going to happen anyways) would be a stupid move

are we teetering? we've lost 10 of our last 13 games. hard to tank better than that.

That was with Ibaka. History also repeats itself.

I see the same **** that happened when we fired JV and Borrego wanted to be a hero and win, to what will probably happen now.

LA is tanking. Kings are tanking. Phoenix is there.

Same trend. Same conflictions.

And like I said, even if we do get a shot at a stud, no confidence in Henny to build around him.

The direction was picked. I assume you don't agree with it and that's fine, but trying to sneak into the playoffs (which wasn't going to happen anyways) would be a stupid move

Lol, you just watch what Vogel tries to do. It won't be tanking I can guarantee you that.

That was with Ibaka. History also repeats itself.

I see the same **** that happened when we fired JV and Borrego wanted to be a hero and win, to what will probably happen now.

LA is tanking. Kings are tanking. Phoenix is there.

Same trend. Same conflictions.

And like I said, even if we do get a shot at a stud, no confidence in Henny to build around him.

tried to be a hero? we won 1.4 more games than we were on pace for when we fired Vaughn.

Lol, you just watch what Vogel tries to do. It won't be tanking I can guarantee you that.

I just don't know what you want us to do to get worse. if we only played payton-fournier-ross-gordon-vucevic with hezonja-biyombo-Watson we'd have arguably a better chance of winning than if we played Watson-Fournier-green-Gordon-vucevic with payton-ross-hezonja-biyombo.

We literally weren't rumored one time today were we? I would of a least liked to hear we offered some team a one sided deal that only favored us.

Is it that we didn't or do we just not have strong enough insiders to actually give the fans some insight?

i listened to NBA radio for about three hours today and Dwayne Deadmon was mentioned two more times than The Magic.

I'm the most surprised that the Celtics didn't make a move today. I hope they get passed by a team or two in the lottery with that Brooklyn pick (just not the Lakers).

I thought Butler or George wasn't very likely, but if it fell through, I swore they were gonna address their awful rebounding and rim protection. Toronto is the biggest threat to Cleveland in the East this year by far after the deadline.

I think I'd be upset if we saw reggie Jackson get traded for nothing or Brandon Knight get traded for nothing (even though I don't like him) or Drummond get traded for a manageable return or Dragic got traded for minimal return, or blake griffin got traded for a deal we could beat, or George got traded for a package that included a protected Brooklyn pick, or anyone on Portland got traded, or favors got traded, or if young interesting players got traded for vets.

but none of that happened. there wasn't one trade that I looked at and said "man why couldn't we go after that guy?"

so it just kinda is what it is. we traded the second best player traded for the third best player traded a few days ago. what are you gonna do?