Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

he was averaging 21 ppg when we landed him.

21ppg is a super star now? What did he average when he was here? Please, let's move on. He was not a superstar at any point for us. Again, refer to the game tape. If he was a superstar, he would t have been traded shortly thereafter.

21ppg is a super star now? What did he average when he was here? Please, let's move on. He was not a superstar at any point for us. Again, refer to the game tape. If he was a superstar, he would t have been traded shortly thereafter.

whats the arbitrary ppg guideline for superstar?

That isn't a superstar.

Shaq was a superstar and Penny was on his way.

Tmac was a superstar talent who's injuries cut his career short.

Other than that, nothing.

This.

If anyone thinks Vince Carter was a superstar at any point for us--we have completely different definitions of what a superstar is.

Vincent GoodwillVerified account

‏@vgoodwill

Hearing from sources the Bulls have strong interest in Cameron Payne for the future. Could be Payne for McDermott

He was not a super star at any point when he was in Orlando. If you disagree, please check the numbers and more importantly watch some game film.

I suppose to Orlando's standards he was a superstar.

I wasn't implying he was. Just stating that I remember him being better than 16 ppg. It's one of those weird stats that have always stuck with me.

FanRag Sports NBA‏@FanRagNBA · 1m1 minute ago

 More

.@WojVerticalNBA says #Pacers preferring to add to Paul George than trade him.

Well.. they have a guy by the name of Myles Turner I might be interested.

whats the arbitrary ppg guideline for superstar?

Um not 16 LMAO.

I can't give you this argument. Vince Carter was not a damn super star for us. Not even close. Come on.

Vincent GoodwillVerified account

‏@vgoodwill

Hearing from sources the Bulls have strong interest in Cameron Payne for the future. Could be Payne for McDermott

Roberson is also in the mix going to Chicago. He apparently has hugged his current teammates goodbye.

This.

If anyone thinks Vince Carter was a superstar at any point for us--we have completely different definitions of what a superstar is.

I think we were talking about superstars we obtained which is why mcgrady didn't count but grant hill did. nothing to do with how they did here.

Being a Magic fan sucks

I love this team but we need to face the reality. We have to get the luck of the draw and hope we draft well and get a homegrown star. Even if we don't get a top five pick we need to find our own Leonard, Lillard, Butler, George etc to get this team better then players will want to sign here like when we had Howard.

Marc SteinVerified account

‏@ESPNSteinLine

 More

Denver today made a "monster" offer to Indiana for Paul George, league sources tell @ChrisBHaynes and me, but the talks gained no traction.

I think we were talking about superstars we obtained which is why mcgrady didn't count but grant hill did. nothing to do with how they did here.

So if we obtained Paul Pierce in the next 30 minutes, can we say we added another superstar?