Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

he wasn't banned. he got angry that DOM and I were disagreeing with him that the statistical definition of regression was "moving toward the average value" and not exclusively "going from good to bad". then he just never came back.

I'm pretty sure there was a lot more to it than that. I remember plenty of asinine moments from him beyond that.

It's just as bad to me only on a smaller scale. Hey if we can get okafor for 2 seconds from them I say do it lol

It's not that bad of a move. They could just use those 2nd round picks on draft and stash players while they play their main guys. Or they could use it as more bait for a bigger trade. I personally would've liked to see them get more value right now, like a player in a similar situation as Noel who might be a good fit for them in the future.

If we tank and end up with a top 2 pick it opens the door. Our pick doesn't carry the same weight right now as the Brooklyn pick.

Putting all eggs in that basket...

I feel it's time for a change.

Bill Simmons My prediction (if it happens): 2017 Brooklyn pick (no protections), Crowder, 2018 Boston 1st, future Grizz 1st + Zeller/Young for PG-13.
I would take that deal and RUN. that is an amazing deal!