Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

I don't get what everyone sees in jaylen brown

Young, athletic, wouldn't hurt the tank, has potential.

I'm not fixated on him personally. He would've been ideal for Ibaka.

I think PG and or C should be the focal point in trade talks. We got wings. Fournier, Ross, AG can play there, like to see Mario get more burn. To me C and definitely PG are the weak links. If we get a stud as a wing in the draft fine.

I don't get what everyone sees in jaylen brown

so yeah, a lot of it has to do with him being in Boston. He's got a good chance of developing into that Wilson chandler type of guy. He'd pair well with Gordon.

so apparently the Celtics are close to getting Jimmy Butler but they refuse to give up Jae Crowder

Lmao.

In all seriousness, if he Ainge gets Butler without giving up Crowder, God bless him.

Wish we had the same results.

Not a big Fournier fan , but with a scoring pg I think he could be rly good, add that friendly contract, he is untradeable for me unless its for a star.

People that bash on Fournier have to realize he's been playing between Payton and AG. That's about as bad as it gets on the offensive end. Terrible.

Add a better PG, and even just Ross at SF, while sliding AG to the 4--I would be shocked if Fournier efficienency did not go up.

People that bash on Fournier have to realize he's been playing between Payton and AG. That's about as bad as it gets on the offensive end. Terrible.

Add a better PG, and even just Ross at SF, while sliding AG to the 4--I would be shocked if Fournier efficienency did not go up.

I think once he gets out of the shooting slump he's in his efficiency will go up.

The problem with Fournier has little to do with payton or Gordon. The problem with Fournier is he's a pretty ****ty distributor so there's a ceiling on what we can accomplish when the ball is in his hands. How many times have we seen Fournier miss a wide open Ibaka/green/augustin on the wing?

Just get him back to doing what he did last year. Last year almost 60% of his offense came from 0-1 dribble shots. this year its 50%. and that 10% is going to heavy dribbling where he's the least efficient.

I think once he gets out of the shooting slump he's in his efficiency will go up.

The problem with Fournier has little to do with payton or Gordon. The problem with Fournier is he's a pretty ****ty distributor so there's a ceiling on what we can accomplish when the ball is in his hands. How many times have we seen Fournier miss a wide open Ibaka/green/augustin on the wing?

Just get him back to doing what he did last year. Last year almost 60% of his offense came from 0-1 dribble shots. this year its 50%. and that 10% is going to heavy dribbling where he's the least efficient.

This is all valid. I still think playing next to players that can generate their own offense consistently will make his job much easier.