Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Who would we want from Houston?

Harrell, McDaniels, maybe Beverley? Don't think they'd trade him though.

Not Ryan Anderson. Not Brewer. Good God no.

Just don't seem like a good trading partner.

Let's do this already: http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=jc9vf4t. Then trade Vooch for Brown and change in a deal with Boston.

Payton

Fournier/Powell

Brown/Hezonja

Gordon

Biz/Nogueira

There's some good youth mixed with upside there. Add in a stud PG this summer via the draft. Boom, we're on our way to rebuilding.

I just don't see Biz as a starting NBA center.

I seem to remember getting ridiculed by you and your now MIA posse for coveting Jrue a few years ago.

"Coveting" is different than saying he was better (as a rookie) than then-AllStar Jameer Nelson. I'd love to find these posts so I could have a good laugh but post history seems to be limited to the last calendar year.

EDIT -- Nevermind, found it: An enjoyable trip down memory lane.

Think we'd want KJ too.

I wouldn't mind Harrell either. Loved his motor in college and he's been solid for Houston so far.

Hmm, maybe there is a deal to be made.

Edit:Nevermind.

Tried messing around with tradechecker and couldn't come up with anything. I'll pass.

Sorry Houston.

I can see Henny finding a way to bring Marcus Smart to the Magic...like it or not. He supposedly would have taken him at #2 if he came out but he waited one more year. Don't be surprised....

Yeah I always think about that. I can see Vuch going there for Smart and others. I'd prefer a deal with Boaton actually. They have goood young assets. Bradley, Crowder, Smart, Rozier, Brown, etc.

I can see Henny finding a way to bring Marcus Smart to the Magic...like it or not. He supposedly would have taken him at #2 if he came out but he waited one more year. Don't be surprised....

as much as I hate smart's game he'd at least bring toughness.

But if Anderson had his way last July, he might have returned to one of his former teams, the Orlando Magic. The Magic sat atop his wish list when free agency opened. “I would have loved to go back to Orlando,” Anderson said. “Orlando was definitely a team that was on my radar. I talked to my agency about the possibility. I came in with a very open mind coming into free agency. “I had never been an unrestricted free agent, so I wanted to really feel it out and go to a team that was best for me. And Orlando was definitely in my mind. I loved being there so much. So going back to Orlando would, to a certain degree, feel like going back home.”