Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

I came to that conclusion weeks ago

You've been talking about SF/PF's for a while so i thought that's what you'be been focused on.

Who are you thinking?

One second I think a 3 and D guy like Powell and then i wonder if we need a CJ McCollum type but those are very hard to find and get.

You've been talking about SF/PF's for a while so i thought that's what you'be been focused on.

Who are you thinking?

One second I think a 3 and D guy like Powell and then i wonder if we need a CJ McCollum type but those are very hard to find and get.

Nobody is available

That's the unfortunate thing, we need a 2 pretty bad but there aren't many good 2s in the league right now. I mean, Harden and Thompson obviously aren't available, Jimmy Butler is a pipe-dream, D-Wade is 50, CJ McCollum has the Poison Pill. Maybe see what the Bucks would want for Khris Middleton when he returns from injury?

That's the unfortunate thing, we need a 2 pretty bad but there aren't many good 2s in the league right now. I mean, Harden and Thompson obviously aren't available, Jimmy Butler is a pipe-dream, D-Wade is 50, CJ McCollum has the Poison Pill. Maybe see what the Bucks would want for Khris Middleton when he returns from injury?

I would love Middleton but the Bucks have a lot of potential to be good once he returns. He would be a good fit here if he's healthy.

And the Magic trade for....

Dion Waiters! [sigh]

Edit: Stop freaking out.

I believe if a trade happens, it's for someone legit. Probably not Butler level but someone we know can play.