Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Isn't he a massive big man? What do you like about him? I'm hoping we go in the other direction and begin playing small and fast to better suit Easy and AG.

we're in a division with Whiteside and Dwight for the next few years regardless of what other things happen. So there's going to be a need for a massive big man.

I like that he's 22 and very productive. I'm not saying we should start him or anything but if we're trying to reload we could use a 22 year old center.

we're in a division with Whiteside and Dwight for the next few years regardless of what other things happen. So there's going to be a need for a massive big man.

I like that he's 22 and very productive. I'm not saying we should start him or anything but if we're trying to reload we could use a 22 year old center.

To add to that, Nurkic is a really good Center who Denver was super high on until Jokic started dominating.

Rob was brought in to rebuild the franchise after finding a trade partner for Dwight. He then brought in and subsequently got rid of Nicholson, O'Quinn, Harkless, Harris, and Oladipo. He's now trying to get rid of Vucevic and seemingly Elfrid. How many times can Rob replace the "core" before ownership realizes he hasn't the slightest idea how to put a team together? At this point it's just pure comedy how incompetent someone can be and still retain their job.

You think we should have kept all those guys?

You think we should have kept all those guys?

Should've flipped some of them for better deals.

He got owned on the Harris trade and I'm concerned he's about to get owned again.

I just don't think he's a good negotiator in deals.

Rob was brought in to rebuild the franchise after finding a trade partner for Dwight. He then brought in and subsequently got rid of Nicholson, O'Quinn, Harkless, Harris, and Oladipo. He's now trying to get rid of Vucevic and seemingly Elfrid. How many times can Rob replace the "core" before ownership realizes he hasn't the slightest idea how to put a team together? At this point it's just pure comedy how incompetent someone can be and still retain their job.

and dont forget about turning down Klay Thompson and any other player not named Curry on the roster in trade regardless of wether Dwight would commit to GS long term. Uggh...that hurts.

Trade him before the deadline. He's leaving. There is no "what if"

This right here. Lets say we haven't looked like a total **** show all year and were much better on defense like we thought we might be. If we were the 7th or 8th seed right now we would have to try anything to keep him. There is no doubt that we are one of the 5 worst teams in the league so we can't build around Ibaka. I'm not trying to be negative, it is what it is.