Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

With how much we suck, throwing in our 1st this year makes that deal straight trash.

Rob's motor has gone loco--thank goodness Miami has the hubris to think that was too little.

It wouldn't be this year's pick. Most likely 2019

How stupid is this trade really... we would be basically give the Heat a good player that we would have to go against along with Whiteside.... and Justice...

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Those who support are only looking to this year, which is lost... dummies

Dragic is better than Vucevic

Yeah but it in the context of things, his age, our record, it's pointless.

I just want us to choose a course. Either improve or tank. Today's team is still on pace for 32 wins. That's damaging in either direction. So you either build for an improbable late playoff push which would do more to provide something to build onto for next season or you blow it up. But pick a direction

I just want us to choose a course. Either improve or tank. Today's team is still on pace for 32 wins. That's damaging in either direction. So you either build for an improbable late playoff push which would do more to provide something to build onto for next season or you blow it up. But pick a direction

I'm with you but Dragic isn't going to do that. Come on.

Miami is worse than us and he's there with a better defensive center.

If we're trading for the playoffs, fine, but get a difference maker and one who isn't on the way out soon. He'll be 32 next year for Pete's sake.