Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

Cleveland desperately needs a backup PG. I'd be fine simply dumping Augustin into their TE, as he's not really adding much to our team. His inability to penetrate into the lane and his defense leave a lot to be desired.

Cleveland desperately needs a backup PG. I'd be fine simply dumping Augustin into their TE, as he's not really adding much to our team. His inability to penetrate into the lane and his defense leave a lot to be desired.

It looks like they might be using it already for Korver.

Bump

And every time we bash a magic player or the magic team, they go on and start killing it.

What is wrong with this team.

They read the message board

I think Augustin is fine in a back-up role off the bench (like we payed him to be). He was doing great at the start of the season. I think he is far from being a problem area for this team.

Here's the interesting thing. If Millsap is traded to a contender, I think it'll help our trade abilities. Rival teams would probably get more desperate to fortify their playoff runs and think someone like Vooch, Green or maybe Biz could be a significant missing piece. Teams like Toronto and Boston come to mind.

Hate to break it to you, but Ibaka is the one who is getting traded. No way he re-ups with Orlando and Rob knows this. Green and Serge to Boston wouldn't surprise me

Hate to break it to you, but Ibaka is the one who is getting traded. No way he re-ups with Orlando and Rob knows this. Green and Serge to Boston wouldn't surprise me

If we can trade Ibaka for a top 10 pick, sign me up.

I think Augustin is fine in a back-up role off the bench (like we payed him to be). He was doing great at the start of the season. I think he is far from being a problem area for this team.

Correct

I'm really disappointed that we didn't make a deal this week, as it was an ideal time to if playoffs were actually still the goal. Now, we have a long west coast trip for the next 2 weeks where we'll roll with the same stuff we've been sending out every night and I honestly can't see us going better than 2-4 which would put us at 18-26 and well out of the playoff race. At this point, I believe we're sellers at the deadline.