Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

I'd trade for him under the same assumption and also try to get Reggie Jackson too. You'd hope having best friend and favorite coach on the team would be enough to keep him long term (and wins, of course).

As for Jackson, I'm sure if Rob agrees to give up that Tor 1st, Jackson is ours. Hopefully he sticks to his guns and all we give up is Green/Augustin.

You don't think rj is worth a late 1st?

Oh god, Catman. That guy sucked.

Catman was fine when he wasn't trying sell his opinion as fact. Then he turned into an ass. Kinda like a cat does ironically.

What ever happened to that guy

Furthermore, what happened to that Jareth dude? And what was his deal? I've been on an off this board for years and he was one of the reasons for most of that "off" time.

Catman was fine when he wasn't trying sell his opinion as fact. Then he turned into an ass. Kinda like a cat does ironically.

But that's the thing everything he said in his eyes was fact and we were all lesser individuals for disagreeing with him. He was actually the reason I took like a 6 month hiatus from this forum because I knew if I didn't I was gonna get banned for arguing with him.

When I came back after the hiatus, he was banned. I couldn't have been happier.

• Upvote 1

You know I've been advocating him for a while lol

I wish we had more evidence that he be good but there's absolutely none.

I probably wouldn't be too mad if we did Green/something not valuable for him and Bender.

But that's the thing everything he said in his eyes was fact and we were all lesser individuals for disagreeing with him. He was actually the reason I took like a 6 month hiatus from this forum because I knew if I didn't I was gonna get banned for arguing with him.

he wasn't banned. he got angry that DOM and I were disagreeing with him that the statistical definition of regression was "moving toward the average value" and not exclusively "going from good to bad". then he just never came back.

Yeah the board is a lot more positive with him gone. We disagree but we get over it. We're all passionate about this team but we're all pretty much civilized, eventually.

Dude just needed r&r and a therapist.