Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

You guys should listen to zach lowe and windhorst. One gm thinks Sacramento is going to be a lot better now (though lowe disagreed) now lowe is blaming cousins for ruining stauskas because he tried to fight him on a plane trip to China.

You guys should listen to zach lowe and windhorst. One gm thinks Sacramento is going to be a lot better now (though lowe disagreed) now lowe is blaming cousins for ruining stauskas because he tried to fight him on a plane trip to China.

Good thing about being currently unemployed is being able to spend my day reading other teams' forums and analyst reactions to the trade :shard:

also, garret temple and a few other guys liked him but the majority of his teammates hated being around him.

Guys hated playing with Kobe too.

For every TD or Curry, you get 4 knuckleheaded stars.

also, garret temple and a few other guys liked him but the majority of his teammates hated being around him.

Seems like a guy we should have done everything in our power to get! Serge didn't exactly line up with the rest of our guys and it caused problems throughout the locker room that effected our performance. Multiply that crap x100 and you have the potential of what Cousins would have caused.

Again, I'm extremely happy he's not our problem to deal with.

Kobe played for a pinnacle NBA franchise and was drafted onto a 53 win team with established talent. The following year they added the best big man of the last 30 years.

Its easy to deal with a ****ty guy when you're winning. it's not when you're losing.

Kobe played for a pinnacle NBA franchise and was drafted onto a 53 win team with established talent. The following year they added the best big man of the last 30 years.

Its easy to deal with a ****ty guy when you're winning. it's not when you're losing.

That's a reflection on the organization.

If they had a competent one...

Probably better we didn't get him since it's rumored that Henny didn't feel he could build around him.

Cousins hasnt won more than what 34 games? He hasn't earned the right to be a dickhead or be mentioned in the same breath as Kobe.

Cousins hasnt won more than what 34 games? He hasn't earned the right to be a dickhead or be mentioned in the same breath as Kobe.

He's not the GM, pg, sg, sf, bench, owner, etc.

Kobe had a ****ty team there for a minute too.

Got have a team bruh.

He's not the GM, pg, sg, sf, bench, owner, etc.

Kobe had a ****ty team there for a minute too.

Got have a team bruh.

I don't know how far Kobe's ****ty attitude goes back but according to a recent Lebotard quote he morphed into that guy the more and more he won. Cousin's has been a dick his whole career.

If Kobe was a dick his whole career so be it but Cousins is no Kobe.

But it really is funny how analysts had their panties in a bunch over Orlando getting Ross and a 1st for Ibaka (who's expiring) when Cousins is twice the player Ibaka is and Hield might never be as good as Ross

I don't know how far Kobe's ****ty attitude goes back but according to a recent Lebotard quote he morphed into that guy the more and more he won. Cousin's has been a dick his whole career.

If Kobe was a dick his whole career so be it but Cousins is no Kobe.

He was. So was Shaq. MJ was too. LeBron has had his dick moments too.

Just comes with the territory. I don't agree with it. I'm a pretty humbled dude but can't expect everyone to be.

Well, 3 more days. I don't think Henny has it in him. Don't think he ever did.