Soul Bro

2016-2017 Trade Idea Thread

So apparently we turned down a trade for Cousins earlier in the season. Vuch + Fournier or Vuch + Picks. How you guys feel about that?

Bucher doesn't know. if that was the cost for cousins he'd be on another team by now

If we need to include a young player for Jackson, I'd much rather include EP than Hezonja. I feel we've seen enough with EP, and I'm still curious with Hezonja

So apparently we turned down a trade for Cousins earlier in the season. Vuch + Fournier or Vuch + Picks. How you guys feel about that?

They had butler+McDermott+Mirotic for Cousins+Casspi and they declined it, Bucher :svgsad:

Not buying it. If we did, fire Rob now.

Not buying it. If we did, fire Rob now.

Well, the whole "not being able to trade Fournier until January 15th" kinda leads me to believe that we didn't have a Vucevic and Fournier for cousins trade "early in the season"

Well, the whole "not being able to trade Fournier until January 15th" kinda leads me to believe that we didn't have a Vucevic and Fournier for cousins trade "early in the season"

Maybe talk and could agree on it but not actually submit the paperwork?

Gotta hand it to Rob - leaking that Sacramento wanted Vuc and Evan for Boogie but he said no is a valiant effort to boost Vuc's trade value. It's just a shame it's so laughable no one would believe it.